Who has the best FRUITY PEBBLES flavor

If you happen by diyvaporsupply, this would be a great add-in to the mix. 2% in mix 4% solo, judging by my 3% test.

5 Likes

@mixologist13 Interesting suggestion, I’m going to try that.

7 Likes

Have you tried German flavors Cookie?

6 Likes

This hits the fruit notes of the Pebbles pretty well, just needs the grains and crunch.

4 Likes

Nope and i know you keep saying that! I didnt forget, just that vaperstek is not a vendor i have in my regular rotation, same with diy vapors supply :frowning:

I really need to look into both vendors and place some orders. Thanks for the reminder :hugs:

7 Likes

It is a very neutral cookie , no spice , a light grainyness and not overly dark. I too was not satisfied with FA biscotto(cookie) or INW biscuit :-/ . German flavors is my go too and can bent in any direction you choose. I can bend it into a pastry by adding cake and butter or i can blend it into a cereal recipe . Very useful. Another cookie that goes unnoticed/recognized is Simply Flavors Sugar Cookie (tho the icing aspect does limit its applications) Another good no spice cookie is RF SC shortbread

7 Likes

I thought I was the only one not liking the FA cookie, or INW biscuit… but at today haven’t got an answer so i use it as an additive to FW/CAP a classic…

6 Likes

When I’m craving some Pebbles I just mix up NCM’s awesome Pebbles recipe. It brings a nicely balanced, smooth and authentic Pebbles experience. Uses only single flavor concentrates.

9 Likes

“This recipe is marked as private!”

I’ll see if I can search for NotCharlesManson and find it that way! :wink:

Edit:
Got it!

7 Likes

But the only flavor we taste is lemon. With fruit circles one would use AP and lemon or cereal/lemon and fruity pebbles is rice / lemon. I’ve never tasted anything else other than lemon. Same with Apple Jacks. No apple. Just a very faint cereal and cinnamon…unless I got an old box

5 Likes

To my understanding, Froot Loops are all Lemon and Fruity Pebbles are Orange, Lemon and Cherry. I’ll pick up a box on my way home today. I can tell you that this recipe is very promising after 2 days. You’re definitely right about the Rice. I’ll have to work on that aspect, but my brain thinks it is super tasty, so that’s good, at least :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It may be orange lemon cherry but to me, the only flavor tasted is lemon. Damn you! I’ll have to buy a box of it now too!:yum: I don’t have most of those flavors so it appears you will be sending me a package of this in the mail and thank you for doing that

7 Likes

I will, if it survives the steep! I did check Froot Loops when i was working on a Looper recipe, and it is definitely all Lemon. Btw, Berry Crunch (edit: Crunch Berries)is all Strawberry, too. I do recall Fruity Pepples having much more vivid flavor than Froot Loops. I’ll get back to ya after i get the box.

Edit: And, i will be separating all of the colors into seperate tiny bowls!

6 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly, I fixed the mistake, my bad.

5 Likes

Had a bowl last night! I couldnt really tell a difference in the different colors, just trying a few by hand. But, I’m getting a fruit blend with Lemon, Orange and hard to tell what else. But more than just Lemon. Tutti Frutti is close.

5 Likes

I am really liking them both so far, both in a mix together and in mixes individually. thank you for your advice. They are both really great flavors, different but great.

6 Likes

I am just now seeing this, for some reason I am not getting notifications from the forum. I actually just got in an order from diyvaporsupply Yesterday. I used them to order 3 DIYFS flavors and Hangsen’s Rock Sugar. I wish I would have seen your response before I ordered so I could have included it to try. As I rarely order from them because they have outrageous shipping prices. They are in Michigan and I am in Kentucky and I have to pay $7 to ship. It kills my soul to pay that for 4 flavors lol…

6 Likes

Would any of you know where I could get Vape Train’s Toffee Ice Cream that is based in the US?.. I have been waiting for BullCity to get it back in Stock for months and I just saw that they have completely removed it from their site. I have been wanting to get it forever and have been patiently waiting for BCF to get it back since I do the biggest majority of my ordering through them and they have some of the cheapest shipping rates. But, I am going to have to order it elsewhere I’m just not sure where else to order it from other than VT site and it would cost a small fortune in shipping to order from there directly lol… As always, Thanks for all your help everyone…

6 Likes

BCV will probably add items back once they have made their location transition phase.

5 Likes

I will have to try this out. We mix at 3% Nic and either 70/30 or 75/25 depending on how much flavoring I am mixing with. I usually try to keep my flavoring below 9% but I have a few recipes that are 10-12% I have found that my mixes started tasting so much better when I started mixing at lower %… Now to vape anything with high flavor %'s or even most commercial juices just doesn’t taste “good” to me. It’s too overpowering and almost muddled tasting at high %'s. Thanks for your advice it is much appreciated.

4 Likes