Who has the best FRUITY PEBBLES flavor

Best flavor or recipe? Flavor I’d say silverline fruit circles by caps. Recipe not sure haven’t made one in awhile, but I think I will soon.

6 Likes

I have to agree with you on that one it is a great flavour although it does have to be pushed to a pretty high percentage

7 Likes

You speak the truth good sir! Where do you like to push it to in a mix? So far I’ve liked it around 7-8./. But have only used it a few times.

5 Likes

Ya around 6-8 depending on what else is in the mix - i would love a stronger version to come out but it is what it is

6 Likes

Lol true again! All this talk about it I’m gonna mix some up tomorrow. Gonna try a fresh idea for me and use it with a percent or 2 of tfa circles and some flavorah cream and some cream fresh and some marshmallow it should be tasty. Ah and possibly fa meringue. Hmmmm I can taste it already lol!

6 Likes

Okay here’s my idea. Any suggestions are welcomed. Going to use fa marshmallow instead of tpa due to FAs malty tones.

6 Likes

I would maybe ditch out the cream fresh and sub malted milk tpa in at the same % it will help you get that sweet heavy milk that is left in the cereal bowl (you could use more malted milk if you wished but it will turn funky at around 1.2% for me)

7 Likes

Perfecto! I was contemplating that. Thanks for the assist. Will make the change.

5 Likes

Nah I’ll go with your recommendation. Also don’t want any muting going on! Thanks again.

5 Likes