Win Freemax Fireluke Mesh, Enjoy Flavorful Clouds with the Premade Mesh Coils (Ended)

@anon28032772 , @Laberythm , @Molly_Mcghee , @Cutlass92

1 Like

I don’t like premade coil tanks because I like to chance coils alot and premade coil is more expencive.

@Alisa @Mark_Turner @Amorphia

1 Like

Nothink

The FireLuke Mesh tank is an interesting idea.
@VladVlad, @Dan_the_Man, @SDowell
No gifts received or given.

1 Like

You can chain vape on it with no problem at all and use it for a longer time.

@ozo @robin @paingawd @Bugalien

#3 No vape gear given or received.

Thanks for the tag @Brunkezz and @SessionDrummer
@flavour_clouds @HVPGH @ImogenM

1 Like

It has a larger surface area than traditional wires, so it heats evenly and absorb e-liquid effectively.

I think it’s cool that there is a premade mesh coil sub ohm tank option for those that don’t build.

@VapeyMama @Silhouette @R113 @Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee @SunnyT

2 Likes

I gave out a variety of RTA’s this year as gifts. Everyone got Reload RTA’s (my all time favorite vape experience) some ppl got a iJoy tornado 150 in case building their own coils was a part time hobby, along with cotton bacon, my handmade coils and some liquids they would enjoy. One lucky person got a vandy vape triple 28 RTA aswell. I myself received the best gift I could’ve had this year, a wismec reuleaux rx2 20700 in the eye-catching electric green! Still speechless on that one :blush::ok_hand:t2::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is my social media, very proud to say so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

1 Like

Covered all my bases, so here is where I will wish my ELR fam a happy new year and say that I hope it’s a juicy one!

4 Likes

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #2 @Jenny1978 and #70 @Mew!.

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Freemax Fireluke Mesh, you can pick one from HG at US$21.27 by using our New Year Sales 30% off code “XMAS30”.

5 Likes

Ahhh! What a Way to start the New Year! Thank you so much @Heaven_Gifts and congratulations @Mew!

6 Likes

Congrats @Jenny1978 and @Mew

3 Likes

Congrats @Jenny1978 & @Mew!!!

4 Likes