Win Resin Version Voopoo Drag, Show off This Unique Intelligent Device

3)What’s the best gift you sent or received on farthers day?
I recieved news that i am to become a grandfather. :hugs:

4)Shared on Facebook and Twitter.

1. Tag two of your friends
    @Rob62 @ozo
    Good luck to all taking part and a special thanks to @Heaven_gifts for these amazing giveaway’s.
1 Like
  1. tagging another two friends
    @quitter1 @wvsanta
  1. last entry, another two friends,
    @Jondamon @Pro_Vapes
    Good luck again to all. :+1:

Did you know you could just tag acouple friends as an entry ? We need acouple more participants to make sure we hit 25 people

@BoDarc @Norseman @VapeyMama @mikelej14 @robin @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit @Jazzy_girl

I do have a voopoo and although the name isn’t very good the vape is good. Even has a good review from Phil basardo.

5 Likes
  1. thoughts on the voopoo drag

The reviews for the voopoo drag seem really good and it looks like a good looking mod

2)Which colour do you prefer?

I like the purple but that’s just me

3)What’s the best gift you sent or received on fathers day?
Having my son say Happy fathers day love you dad

1 Like

4)Shared on Twitter.

5th post
Sharing is caring
@Silhouette @woftam @Maureeenie

1 Like

1st entry I like the shape and all the lines like a stealth f117 attack plane or even the f22 raptor. Because of that I think a flat black (murdered out) color would be the baddest thing on the market, BAM no other colors needed. The best fathers day gift I ever gave was when my youngest brother turned 18 years old me him and my middle brother when and had some pictures made and I put them in a folding frame that had (then) on one side and (now) on the other. So I took baby pictures of us and put them in the (then) side and the new pictures of us on the (now) side and I gave it to him for fathers day. I could tell it meant the world to him. And when he had to go into the hospital many years later that picture was the only thing he asked his girlfriend to go home and get so he could have it with him during his time in the hospital. The awesome thing about it was I never noticed it there until a year or so later his girlfriend told me that was the only thing he asked for when she went home to get some things for his stay. Good luck everyone and tag your it @GalacticResidue, @Sprkslfly,. Now thats my post and I’m sticking to it lol.

2 Likes

2nd entry, I would also like to see a red anodized body with black carbon fiber sides.

1 Like

3rd entry, shared on Facebook. I also like having the usb plug and the 510 has screws in it so it can be maintained or repaired you don’t have to just chunk it out and go buy a new one.

4th entry is for $hit$ & giggles, no really I just wanted to tag one more person who has been nothing but nice to me in this community @woftam thanks for helping me out the other day.

1 Like

Guys, this contest has ended.
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:hugs:

2 Likes

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #162 @Pattie!!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Voopoo Drag Resin Edition, you can pick one from HG at US$67.92 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

5 Likes

Congratulations @Pattie
Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for another great giveaway

1 Like

Congrats @Pattie

1 Like

Wow. Did not expect that :sweat_smile:
Thank you @Heaven_Gifts, you’ve made my day. :yum::+1:

5 Likes