Xcube2 vs sig 150w tc vs ipv3 li

Well, I think of it like this: Imagine youā€™re invited to some persons home - How would you talk to another one of his guests? Polite? Right? When people are alone, they can sometimes act differentlyā€¦ Iā€™m reminded of Louis CK:

4 Likes

This very much sums up all that is wrong with the internet. Some people feel that because they are behind a keyboard and a screen that it is completely okay to be as much of a jerk as possible. Oh if I were a shrink, I think Iā€™d have a field day psychoanalyzing those people.

And oh my gosh, I love Louis CK. Too funny! Gotta say, guilty as charged when it comes to yelling at people while Iā€™m driving. But at least they canā€™t hear me. LoL.

2 Likes

Just sayingā€¦

7 Likes

I know this post is 3 months old but i just found this site and i wanted to join. This seems like a good place to be. I was tied between the smok x cube 2 and the sigelei 150 tc myself. I chose the sigelei for one simple reason, i have owned 3 previous flawless sigelei mods and none have failed wereas smok has failed me before. Now, this is just my experience and maybe i just had bad luck with smok. I really enjoyed the smok xpro m80 sooo, anywho, all good choices and thats the great thing about vapingā€¦we all have choices.

7 Likes

Do yourself a favour and steer clear of the cube. Just my opinion. Got one and nothing but hassle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:
You werenā€™t joking whae you said you have just joined ha ha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:ļø:confetti_ball::sparkles::tada:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!! If you get a chance, ya might pop over and say hello in the intro thread. :smile:

1 Like

Hey Folks,
I own Harry Smoothā€™s Tobacco & Vape in Titusville Fl, and 1st lemme say I LOVE this site! Everyone is VERY helpful and seem to be really good people!
As far as the XCube goes, I have to say that it is one of My Favorite Mods! Now Iā€™m no ā€œRocket Scientistā€ ( although I DO have several that are customers lolā€¦I.e. "Titusville Fl is the Home of the Kennedy Space Center LOL) but I sell more XCubes than almost any mod I carry, and I carry almost every Mod thatā€™s worth carryingā€¦I own 3 of them myself, and have never had an issue with any of them! I also own the new ā€œGuardian IIIā€ Pipe Mod, as well as an XPro M80 and the new Micro One or R80 and they all perform flawlessly!
Some folks here are saying the XCube isnā€™t ā€œAccurateā€ but I have to say that 99.5% of my customers could give 2 shits if the unit is SUPER Accurate or not! Most of us are not ā€œCloud Techniciansā€ LOL, and total accuracy is not a huge deal, but FEATURES ARE!!! And you HAVE to admit the SMOK XCube HAS the Features!!!
So my view on the XCube standsā€¦, I think it is the most Technologically Advanced Mod out there right now, with more ā€œBells & Whistlesā€ than any other Mod to date! Accuracy??? I dunno, but in my opinion the ā€œBells & Whistlesā€ out weigh any loss of accuracy this unit may have and being the firmware IS upgradable any defienciency in accuracy can and probably WILL be corrected in the coming months!
Compared with the Sigelei 150 TC? ā€¦in my opinion there IS NO Comparison! Even the New Sigelei Fuchai 200 doesnā€™t even come close!
I know Iā€™m gonna get slammed by all of you ā€œAccuracy Houndsā€ LOL, but ya gotta admitā€¦the XCube BLOWS away the competition when it comes to Features and Performance! Those of you that have had Issues with the ā€œCubeā€ probably got a ā€œLemonā€ā€¦ I mean there are Always gonna be Lemons with Nything you buy, whether itā€™s a car, a Boat or a Vape Mod, and unfortunately you got stuck with one, because Iā€™ve been using THREE XCubes since they came out and have NEVER had an issue with one, nor have I had any Iā€™ve sold come back!! Lucky? Maybeā€¦but Iā€™m convinced itā€™s one of the Best, most Advanced and badass Mods out there!
Thanks to ALL of you for making one BADASS forum and Awesome Site!!!
Your ol pal Harry Smooth

1 Like

Oh and I didnā€™t mention the IPV3 or 4 because I just donā€™t consider it even CLOSE to the XCube OR Sigelei! ( Sorry all of you IPV People,) but I just donā€™t consider IPV a threat to either SMOK Or Sigeleiā€¦but thatā€™s just meā€¦

REALLY? If you want something that just works that would be the last mod i pointed you towards. Unless I didnā€™t like you. Sorry harry i just donā€™t agree with you there. :yum:

1 Like

Iā€™m willing to bet that 80-90% of the people who like the XCube are running it in Wattage Mode. Wonder how many would still like the XCube if they were to try using the Temperature Control Modeā€¦

2 Likes

No Prob Pattieā€¦ Opinions is what makes the world go around!!!
Like I said, I own 3 of them, and they ALL perform Flawlessly!!!
and I have never had one that I have sold come back with problems other than ā€œUser Issuesā€!
I have had more IPVā€™s come back with Major Issues than any other Mod in my Store! And Asmodus does not warranty them any more I found out the hard way! So I stopped carrying them in my Shopā€¦canā€™t find anyone to work on em!
Thanks for the input Pattie!!!
Harry

1 Like

Hey Ring,
I run two of my three Cubes in Temp Mode without issue! What issues are you having in temp mode?

Hey Pattie,
Have you done any ā€œFirmware updatesā€ on your Cube?

Oh and Ring,
Have you done any ā€œFirmware Updatesā€ on your Cube?

Iā€™d be willing to bet we"ve all done a lot more than just firmware updates. Have you ever used any DNA200 device? The Smoke X cube II is a be rely functioning mod that I havenā€™t even touched in months. I can count the times it has even controlled temperature at all on two hands for me. When it does ā€œworkā€ it pulses the TC so incredibly slowly, like only when it flashes the screen, that it is utterly iseless. Like Pattie I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. Iā€™m sorry, I would never visit your shop if that was your recommendation to me. The cube is so bad I refuse to buy any Smoke products ever again. I am an electrical engineer with a PhD and I cant make it work properly.

The DNA200 mods are all so vastly superior that I wonā€™t even bother. Try a Realeaux and you will forget the cube even exists. Youā€™ll also forget the price difference as the comparison in every aspect is so much better. I forget where my cube is even located. And the IPV3 Li is substantially more efficient, as are the DNA devices.

Not trying to disrespect you or anything, thatā€™s just my opinion, I own 4 tc mods if you countt the cube, although I dont. Iā€™m buying two more Realeauxs this morning. If you havenā€™t tried a DNA200ā€¦you really must. Any one will do.

Yes been through the lot and was that impressed with the cube i sold it at a loss. Couldnā€™t get rid of it quick enough. Nothing but problems.
I want to vape not tinker with a mod and get frustrated. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes fully agree. Well said sir. :yum:

Ive been to his TOBACCO/vape shop (and so has @DarthVapor).
Selling the XCube2 for $130ish, Id say he loves these things alright! And I can also see what he means about owning 3 of them.

As I acquire more devices, the XCube2 is slowly becoming my least favorite deviceā€¦I let people borrow mine now for extended lengths of time without any fear of loss or damage.

Id rather have a Pioneer4U device than the Smok devices, but much prefer all of my Joyetech devices (Evic mini, Cuboid, and RX200) as these have worked flawlessly in temp control.

To put it another way: if the XCube2 was a friend of mine on facebookā€¦I would unfriend it, without any explanation.

2 Likes

130 dollars? Really? Just wow. :scream:

Iā€™ll put it this wayā€¦ I had 2 exCubesā€¦ I sent 1 out for repair/exchange to Madvapes and never got a reply or anythingā€¦ I didnā€™t even care. Never askedā€¦ Whatā€™s up with my mod? I think they knew it was a POS and SMOK support is a GHOST. Just bad memories.

2 Likes