200 watt mods vs lower watt mods

oh lol its still a pretty good price ,

1 Like

Yeah nowadays when I approach a Vape buying decision Iā€™m looking for something that can last (FDA regs?) ā€¦Wismec surely has that reputation

2 Likes

the rx75 isnt real light in comparison to the kbox60 but its small

ya i think people should get used to buying tanks with pre made coils bc the dripper style are on the way out

heh the KBOX was light in every way :wink: My cuboid (Stainless steel body) is so heavy I could probably use it in a self defense situation

3 Likes

the rx75 isnt getting beat up though that what i like it damage proof and light enough

I think it all comes down to vape style and desire and need.

Going between a 75w tc (single bat) and a 200w tc (2 bat)ā€¦if I am using my rda or big rdta I use the 200w device.

Because I chain vapeā€¦the single battery device gets warm/hot when using my rda or rdta. For safety purposes and chain vaping I use my 200w device. It makes me feel better.

However, as I am heading out the door Iā€™m carrying my 75w device with the crown tank. It handles a certain level of chain vape without a major issue. Sure it gets alittle warm, but nothing compared to when I put my rdta dual coil setup on there.

2 Likes

Not taking single vs. dual cell into consideration, it doesnā€™t really make that much of a difference, if you stay way below the threshold. However, 200W can be rather useful for preheating big-ass coils or thick temp control coils, e.g. to reach the set temp in <1s. If thatā€™s your style, it might be worth it - if youā€™re like me and donā€™t find TC to be a big deal, you could be just fine with a DNA40 vaping at 20Wā€¦ lol

Thatā€™s it, my 2 cents.
Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for thisā€¦just grabbed one

1 Like

When I did the latest firmware upgrade for the Cuboid it only added the smart feature and every thing else is still there and functioning. All TC functions still there and working. Maybe you can reload and yours will show up.

1 Like

All I can say is the lower watt boxes give you limits. Next week you might want to Vape higher watts. For a few bucks more, why not.

1 Like

For me, the advantage of higher power mods is that it translates into battery life. I typically vape around 50 watts dual coil Ti or 316L SS in RTAs, and in either an RX200 or Reuleaux DNA 200, I can get 3 to 4 days between charges using LG HG2, or LG HE4 batteries.
Theory time:
A (2) 18650 battery TC mod achieves 200 watts through a couple of different methods. Either capacitor storage and discharge (rare), or by pulse modulating the current. Alone; say in a mech mod, (2) 18650 batteries canā€™t deliver enough current at any resistance to output 200 watts. To my knowledge, the only mods capable of delivering enough (constant) current to achieve 200 watts are either LiPo batteries (3 of them), or mods that use (3) 18650 batteries.
The big thing is, who in the hell vapes at 200 watts? I donā€™t. So back to battery life. :slight_smile:
IMHO one of the best buys in the vaping world atm is the Wismec RX200. Great mod, great battery life, great performance and very affordable. That being said, it is no where near being the quality of vape that a DNA 200 device can provide.
If battery life isnā€™t an issue, and 2 batteries provide what you need, the VT133 gets high marks. YMMV.
I also use Joytech Evic VTC Mini I think everybody knows what that little mod is. :wink:

5 Likes

what did you grab the rx75 ??? its a cool little vape

Yep, saw some nice reviews a little while back and I do like the look. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i just got mine from Vape NW i love the prices on the site i paid 100 dollars for my rx200 and then started buying mods and tanks from them and paid 40 bucks for the rx200 unreal and they ship quick limited on some stuff but who carries it all , did you get kit or just the mod ?? i got the kit for 10 bucks extra why not for a good little tank

1 Like

I just grabbed the mod for now. Looking forward to messing with it. I have the rx200 and the rx200s as well.

The way Iā€™ve always thought of it is like a sound system. If you have a 20 watt system and are playing it very loud you begin to tax the amp for peak and ultra low notes and you begin to get distortion. If you have a 1000 watt system and play it at the same level the amp is just huming along not getting taxed as you are only using say 30% of itā€™s capibilities. No distortion super fine sounds high and low. If you have a 75 watt mod and are vaping it at 70 watts you are taxing the mod at times the batteries begin to lose power and the mod is not able to put out the desired amount of power so the electronics are being taxed and you donā€™t get as clean a vape as with the higher watt mod. know when I went from my segelei 30 watt to the Tesla 120 it was a world of difference I started vaping it at 30 watts and when I moved up to my Xbox I was vaping it at 50 to 55 watts. I still vape at that wattage but the vape seems a little cooler and the flavors are more intense overall a more satisfying vape. IMHO

3 Likes

DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Theyā€™ve got the Smoke HPriv for 46 and the IPV5 for 40 bucks, and here I am only able to run around in circles hollering aint that cheap. lol

3 Likes

yeah the atty didnā€™t look too spectacular

1 Like

Iā€™m feelinā€™ that

2 Likes