200 watt mods vs lower watt mods

I just hope my sons took the hint I sent both of them like 20 or more pics of the HPriv from every site I could find it at a good price on. I’ll know when they take wifey and I to lunch today. the H Priv like the XCube had a fire bar as opposed to a button and it’s so very easy for me to use, some mods end up making the arthritits in my hands flare up from pushing the little tiny fire button.

3 Likes

Plus finally getting the griffins to not leak…I’m going to use the sh@t out of them finally lol

2 Likes

Vaporwhale has the h priv for 39.99 free ship plus 10% off with fathersday code…just in case.

http://www.vaporwhale.com/smok-h-priv-220w-tc-kits-247.html

1 Like

Wanna trade a full sized Luggy kit for one of those H Priv’s? I’ll send it to you and you send the H Priv to me? this is the full kit tank, RTA head and two coils plus charging cable never even been opened.

I don’t have the h priv. Just sharing the link lol hopefully you get it for for Father’s day.

Damnit! IS it too late? for a Dad I mean (hint dropping) :wink:

huh? lol confused…:confused:

hah do you know how incredibly close I am to buying my own Father’s Day present :wink: thiiiiis cloooose

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL’ed! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Damnit I was informed by the CFO that I got tires for Father’s Day (ok they were $180ea) …guess who’s getting a vacuum cleaner this Christmas :wink:

3 Likes

Vacuum Cleaner? Pretty gutsy.
Recently bought a toaster because the old one died.
Her response, " What are you trying to say… "
Good Luck with that plan.

1 Like

yeah you’re right she’d probably use it to suck up my ashes…

1 Like

Smok H-Priv or RX75? I love single battery devices because they are so easy for me to carry while I’m on the road and running around at work.

i havent used the h priv but the rx75 is nice and indestructable so if you want to carry in your pocket that would be safe

2 Likes

I would not suggest buying her one, I got one before and I was very nice about it but on the inside I was pretty annoyed household items make terrible gifts… Whereas car parts to men make good gifts imo since you guys always want these performance parts that are expensive and unnecccesary :wink:

1 Like

…now we know for sure you are female :wink: Thanks (really) for the insight but I was totally being goofy …which can always be expected …like when you said performance parts were unnecessary???

1 Like

I figured you probably were :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you get the rx75 yet? I was wondering how it was working out for you. I am looking at buying 2 evic mini v2’s and I was thinking of either getting a 3rd evic mini or a rx75. I currently have 2 evic mini v1’s and my girlfriend has 2 evic mini 1’s as well. These have been really good mods so I was wondering how the rx75 might compare. It’s actually cheaper than the evic mini 2.

Yep. Been running it since I got it. Comfortable in the hand, loving the push bar, nice display. I only run power/watt mode…I don’t do TC so can’t comment on that but so far I am really liking this little guy.

2 Likes