2020 Ecigclick Awards

We were so close last year , go vote for your favorites and dont forget to vote ELR Forum for best forum …To this date we are still the best forum …

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/ecigclick-vape-awards-2020/

15 Likes

Shame there aren’t more US contenders. :disappointed:

5 Likes

Done… :+1:

4 Likes

Ya its UK based …

4 Likes

Well …, I think it is now a forum without moderators …

3 Likes

not much for diy liquidwise
and Vampire Vape - Heisenburg
is more than unprofessional

i skip

its chinese subversive spying

3 Likes

Moderators we dont need no Moderators…As long as we act our age all shall be well :wink:

8 Likes

I have to agree with you @fidalgo_vapes, as it would appear “moderation” or the “past moderation” just wasn’t required. Things seem to be working just fine. Surprising ??

6 Likes

Go put your Vote in for best forum at

Thank you

4 Likes

Don’t kid yourselves, we are still being moderated but only for important or emergency type stuff.
I’m not saying I have inside information. I don’t but I have flagged a few posts and changed a couple myself. I’m pretty sure orange dots can change titles and move posts. I may be wrong. Either way, all of the post I flagged were taken care of.

I do, however, agree with y’all. Moderators? We don’t need no stinkin moderators. I do believe the bad apples have been pulled from the barrel. The bad apples always end up leaving when they see we won’t put up with their rotting flesh.

4 Likes

the real

are given by users here
4 this forum

5 Likes

I totally agree on that …

3 Likes

Funny here we dont have MODS here and dont discuss it ?

3 Likes

Well, there were some pretty annoying discussions …

4 Likes

past tense SIR

3 Likes

Yes, yes, in the past …
in the recent past …

4 Likes

Has anybody ever heard of Planet of the vapes? They are winning the forum battle.

4 Likes

I understand. Its back to the future U reefer to.

3 Likes

Sorry for my grammar, I use the translator, and surely my expressions are not entirely correct.

4 Likes

My mothers tongue is German
If you have to say anything why dont you say it?

3 Likes