2020 Squonkers

6 Likes

Topside dual isn’t a bad device, but (imho) the thing is heavy. I really like Vandy Vapes Pulse mods, bought 2 of them for 25 bucks each… then 2 more at about 35 bucks… decided to grab a couple more as backups but they are running 44 plus bucks each now and I just don’t want to spend that after getting them for so cheap before lol.

6 Likes

Sorry @Kinnikinnick that wasn’t meant to be directed at you… it was just a channel comment.

3 Likes

The pulse is cheap as chips and a great little squonk mech, theres an 80w regulated as well. I just purchased an aspire revvo feedlink for peanuts and its fantastic value for money imo, its the same as the luxotic {also great} an unregulated mech with a few safety features.

4 Likes

sry, have to stop and ask since my post didnt seem to get recognized? Titles say a lot to me so i ask @authormichellehughes if Q being a 2020 sqounker or is the thread creation a placeholder for ones to be released?

3 Likes

Revenant delta

2 Likes

I will remember that motto when I’m out hunting for my next ex-wife.

5 Likes

I was going to suggest the Pulse as well. Love mine. It’s never let me down and I use it 5 days a week. Fits well in the back pocket too.

4 Likes

How’s the say’n go? :thinking:

Women:
Can’t live with’em…
Can’t hunt’em for sport?

:joy:

4 Likes

Well it was more I want to try squonking and which one should I get :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know I sound like a Topside fanboy, but because of knowing you and your ‘comfort level’, I would say try that one first. That’s not intended to be sarcastic or mean, or to denegrate any other squonker on the market. I just know through your postings here that you don’t have a lot of tolerance for fiddling around with the gear. So with the TD, filling is as easy as an RTA. Just remove the cap, fill the bottle, replace the cap, and go.

If ultra-convenience is not your prime decision factor, then I’d look around to see what strikes your fancy. There’s much better looking looking mods in this thread, and plenty of squonklings that don’t use the TD that can help guide your decision too.

6 Likes

I want it for that elder dragon, I like the flavor and want to use it a LOT lol and yes you’re right I don’t like fiddling with things :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t have anything bad to say about my Topside, but for this thread I just weighed it (cause the device is fairly heavy to continually use) it weighed in right at 360g basically a cup and a half of water lifted every time ya vape. The Pulse weighed in at about 130g which is nice and light in the hand. Now having said that, the Topside is using 2 18650’s while the pulse is using a single 21700 battery.
Filling the Topside is very easy as my favorite detective stated (well second favorite… Columbo is my favorite sorry @anon70102222 ), but I use “refill bottles” on my squonks which alleviates the need to removing the interior bottles and makes refilling pretty easy and allows you to take backup juice with you if you think your going to need it (I never have).

10 Likes

You’re right; it does have decent heft with both cells and a full bottle. I never really thought about that. Now I can’t stop noticing it, thanks! :expressionless: :rofl:

7 Likes

LOL @anon70102222.

4 Likes

I cannot say from first hand experience but this is the one I would like to have.

https://versedvaper.com/dovpo-topside-lite-kit-review/

It’s lighter than the dual, takes a 21700 or 18650 battery, and if for some reason @authormichellehughes you decide the squonk is not your thing you can take the squonk section off and toss it aside. It converts to a standard single battery regulated mod. Win, win, win :checkered_flag:

blatantly disregarding the fact that you specifically asked about dual battery mods

5 Likes

wait that’s mechanical…

2 Likes
  • Top-Filled Squonk Bottle
  • 90W Maximum Wattage Output
  • Power, Bypass, TC & TCR Modes
  • 0.96” OLED Display
5 Likes

'Tisn’t a mech, ma’am.

4 Likes

…embrace the mech! :hugs:

Remember, in the end, mechs are the cockroaches of the vaping world. They’ll be here long after everything else has crapped the bed! :joy: Learn now! :nerd_face:

6 Likes