2020 Squonkers

Is there a way to block @JiM210??? Lol
I was looking at that mod on another site for around $30 and almost got 1 or 2 or 3. It does look like a solid mod though.
If I ever stop posting here longer then a week or 2 that means my wife found out the actual cost of my vape stuff and not what I’ve told her.

8 Likes

Those are out of stock, I tried to get one when I picked up the ramdragon lol

5 Likes

I didn’t try to buy one but I checked and they didn’t say out of stock or list a quantity remaining. It just caught my eye being new and all so I read the description and it looks like it has a few features that make it stand out.

2 Likes

It tells me no colors are available

4 Likes

Guess that’s their way of saying it’s out of stock. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

What’s the proper pronunciation of Smok? Is it Smoke or Smock? I’ve always said ‘smock’.

6 Likes

Apologies, blatant example of copy’n’paste here and 50/50 chance it’s wrong :grin:

4 Likes

I thought you were referring to the Uwell block. I don’t recall if I checked the Sigelei Fuchai. My apologies for getting your hopes up :pensive:

4 Likes

No hopes up here lol I already knew, I wanted one a week ago when I ordered the elder dragon from there, just wanted everyone else to know

3 Likes

Michele, have you found your squonk yet? If I wasn’t so sick I’d have my Dragon up and running by now but a good place to peruse squonkers would be on the ECF threads or the Fasttech forum dedicated to squonkers and BF attys. If you use ECF there’s a member called TheWestPole who started one of the squonk threads. He’s “retired” now but there is a wealth of information to help you out if you have questions or problems with your squonk gear. He was primarily a DIY man and didn’t like to spend big bucks. He either made his own or found good cheap clones. It’s a start :smiley:

4 Likes

I bought an Asmodus Ultroner Luna two months ago. It is a regulated single-coil mod without chip, but it is working well.

4 Likes

Actually it does have a chip, but very limited features mostly concerning safety protections, no wattage control.

6 Likes

Good to see you @David5362 ! :wink:

…thanks for the correction and, to add:

(From their website)

The Ultroner Luna is a single-battery unregulated Squonker mod that packs a punch whilst boasting an aesthetic design.
The Luna squonker vaping device is an unregulated mod that has a plethora of protection features due to it’s chip. The Luna is NOT a REGULATED Mod (regulated mods allow the user to SET a wattage and the wattage will stay consistent till your battery is dead. This mod will fire at your batteries full voltage up to maximum of 80.0 watts until the battery is below 3.3v).
The Luna’s output voltage drops as you use the mod.

The Ultroner x Asmodus Luna Squonker vape box mod is simple to turn on and off; simply click the fire button 5 times and the LED will flash Green. Refilling the bottle is an easy task as well, there is a cap on the bottom of the device to remove the bottle.
The Ultroner x Asmodus Luna Squonker mod has a chip that to protects the user from a plethora of safety issues!
There is a LED light within the Luna to indicate there is an issue.
The chip protects the user from these issues:

• Negative Polarity;the LED will flash green when you install the battery correctly, the LED will not flash if installed incorrectly.
  • When the user’s battery hits 3.3v the mod will shut off, protecting the mod, battery health and most importantly, the user;the LED will flash RED five times indicating your battery is at 3.3v.
  • The mod will automatically shut off when firing the mod for over 10 seconds to prevent any auto-firing moments.
  • The LED will flash red if the Luna detects a short in the user’s atty.
  • When the Luna Squonker mod reaches over 85 degrees, the mod will shut off automatically to prevent any accidents.

Technical Specifications

• Dimensions: 82 x 46 x 26 (mm)
  • Single 18650 required (not included)
  • Contructed of 6063 Aluminum and Stabilized wood
  • Atomizer Ohm range: 0.1-2.5 ohm
  • 6ml bottle
  • Standby Current: 50UA
  • Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω
  • Package includes: Luna Squonk Box mod and 1 Extra Bottle

:sunglasses: They’re wonderful little stab-wood mods that are warm to the touch, simple, and inexpensive. I own 4 of them myself. :grinning:

4 Likes

LOL they still think I’m a vendor and want me to pay on ECF which I’m not so I’m not paying LOL

3 Likes

If $$$$ is a factor there is now a collaborative Topside/SQ 21700 sqonk mod available for a fraction of the price. Same form factor, maybe same design but the new Topside version is a plain single color finish. The one from SQ is fancy high-end stuff. I would imagine the Topside version doesn’t have contacts/connections that are as efficient as the original SQ only version.

EDIT: Still not cheap. I saw one a pre-order on sale last week for $69 . It’s now $124. I see them closer to $100 at a couple of sites.

2 Likes

Totally right, my mistake, the right word was unregulated.

2 Likes

BUMP. Highly recommended at this price for the uk peeps
Better than the pulse bf imo as a cheap mech squonker,
10ml capacity supersoft bottle with extras… hits pretty hard with the silver plated contacts and a fresh vtc5… bargain.
https://juicefordays.co.uk/product/squeezer-bf-mod-by-hugo-vapour/
Rocking mine with the hussar around 0.2. stellar flavour banger.

5 Likes

I got some Pico Squeeze 2’s from Breazy for $23. One came with a 21700 battery, and all came with lousy BF RDAs. That’s okay though because the Squeeze 2’s are awesome for that price. Very eazy to fill and operate, plus they’re built solid. They’re my favorite 21700 regulated squonk mods.

Another one of my favorites is the Aspire Feedlink. They operate kind of like the original Pico Squeeze or Asmodus Lunas (single 18650 mosfet squonks). I have several of them now and none have ever given me trouble. I got most of them for under $20 and all came with weird RDTA styled subohm tanks…

I have a bunch more but those are probably my favorites. If my Basium hadn’t given me so much trouble initially, I’d probably reccomend it but I can’t.

I recently got a bunch of CoilArt Azeroths and Wotofo Stentorian RAMs for under five bucks per. I haven’t used many mech squonks but I tried one of my RAMs and it’s decent. I put a 20S in there and Elder Dragon on top. It works pretty good. I also got some of those Hugo Squeezers a while back but never used them. My next thing is to use some of my 21700 mech squonks.

4 Likes

just ordered a topside duel myself. Cant wait for it to arrive
If money is no object the carbon model would be nice.
Any of the topside range would be ok.
The single battery lite or the 90w would even be ok.
My fav atm is the geekvape aegis single battery 100w.
I also have the original vandy vape pulse, a wismec luxotic, a stentorian ram, a geekvape athena, a wotofo recurve, a snow wolf vfeng double squonk and about 5 of those cheap fuchai 213’s
Everzon had the fuchai 213’s for AUS$9.30 each for ages (about US$6), I also grabbed 3 stentorian rams for AUS$17 each.
3AVape has the stab wood Ultroner x Asmodus Luna for $39 at present
as well as some others priced reasonably

https://www.3avape.com/mods/squonk-mods-kits.html

I really need to stop buying vapes and tanks. I had a hairbrained idea to start selling them but ebay and other platforms stopped the sale of vape gear almost as soon as i got most of it, DOH!.
Ive managed to offload a fair bit already to friends and their friends etc.
My missus reckons i have issues.
To be fair they were mostly bought fairly cheap fron online chinese sites on black friday and cyber monday sales
A lot of the tanks i got from a local store closing down and at $2 to $3 each it worked out better value than buying packs of coils. With the couple of coils in each box and with the tanks as a bonus. cheering! Plus i bought a heap of coil 5 packs cheap as well at around $4 to $5 each.
Still waiting for another 6 or 7 orders from china. I bought a heap of those ijoy katana’s for $10 each, they sell for $60 in stores here. As well as some smok procolor’s, vaporesso armor pro’s and kangertech neebox 60w’s, all cheap as.
That’ll be it then, lol sure! I might have issues.
I was told id save money when i started vaping lol

8 Likes

Love the Pulse mods. You truly can for a few more bucks go matchy matchy with the tops on them. I love the way it works with profiles on them and have two of them as my everyday go to use. I have been using that setup for maybe a year or more now. Never leave home without them.

5 Likes