22mm single coilers.... I'm in love šŸ’—

Itā€™s true! :grinning: You donā€™t have to spend all your foldā€™n money for a good vape! My spouse has used 3 of these for years and still reaches for them, even after I bring in an atty with new bells and whistles! :confetti_ball: $2.99

7 Likes

Still using my trusty V3 Derringers for SF testing.

4 Likes

ROAR !!! @anon70102222

5 Likes

@authormichellehughes, If you are anything like me you will love both the wasp and elder dragon, they both are easy to build and both have great flavor, I use AVS Triple core fused wire 6 wraps with a 3.5 id, ohms out around .47-.50, and use wattage about 50-60 watts, and its perfect for me at least. I have many wasps as they are my go to and a couple Elder dragons, their colored ones I have (Blue) are anodized so you should not have to worry about paint flaking off. I pretty much only sqounk for the most part, and these two rdaā€™s are what sit on most of them.

8 Likes

With the Wasp I like to use a stubby 510 on it to help with spitback and even more flavor.

5 Likes

Psstā€¦

5 Likes

Discontinued and OOS.

2 Likes

Which one has tighter airflow?

2 Likes

Interesting airflow designā€¦

2 Likes

Theyā€™re both slightly restricted, but, wide open I would say the dragon is just a bit more restricted. I use them both wide open.

3 Likes

Apparently I bought MFS out of the Stainless dragon. Itā€™s now showing OOS. Gold and Rainbow still available.

3 Likes

Yeah, you did, I went to grab one last night and only ugly colors left, thanks Phil lol I got one from slowtech though, had to order some stuff from there anyway

5 Likes

Plus with slowtech I got to choose my color, I went with gunmetal:)

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have chosen Stainless but it was the best of the $11 lot. And I did not get the free Coronavirus like you, so Iā€™m jealous!!

5 Likes

I feel pretty safe, I ate school lunch so my immune system is top notch;)

11 Likes

Same here! :grimacing:

Youā€™re funny :joy:

7 Likes

I was too poor for school lunch. I was one of only a few that had to brown bag it and watch the other kids have the ā€˜good stuffā€™ while I was relegated to a PBJ with the J soaked through one side of the bread. The alternative was a bent up, rusty CHiPs lunchbox with a broken glass-liner thermos that smelled of sardines from an unknown previous owner.

7 Likes

Okā€¦ complete derail hereā€¦ but, I just canā€™t let your post pass without:

6 Likes

I hopped back on the single coil train about 3 years ago. Iā€™m always on the hunt for the next single coil atty. Dual coil atties that can also run singles just arenā€™t the same. Iā€™ve had the Hadaly and a clone for around 2 years or so. Up until recently, it was my favorite RDA. You MUST try a Reload S. It dethroned my Hadaly. I also have an Entheon, which to me is just as good as the Hadaly, just with a bit more style. Some other inexpensive single coil atties you should try are the Pixie, by Vapefly and the Elder Dragon by Ryujin and Wotofo. Hopefully can find those two, because they were dirt cheap when they were new on the market and even after about a year, they still give me flavorful happiness!

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @WonderrWench.

2 Likes