22mm single coilers.... I'm in love šŸ’—

Apparently I bought MFS out of the Stainless dragon. Itā€™s now showing OOS. Gold and Rainbow still available.

3 Likes

Yeah, you did, I went to grab one last night and only ugly colors left, thanks Phil lol I got one from slowtech though, had to order some stuff from there anyway

5 Likes

Plus with slowtech I got to choose my color, I went with gunmetal:)

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have chosen Stainless but it was the best of the $11 lot. And I did not get the free Coronavirus like you, so Iā€™m jealous!!

5 Likes

I feel pretty safe, I ate school lunch so my immune system is top notch;)

11 Likes

Same here! :grimacing:

Youā€™re funny :joy:

7 Likes

I was too poor for school lunch. I was one of only a few that had to brown bag it and watch the other kids have the ā€˜good stuffā€™ while I was relegated to a PBJ with the J soaked through one side of the bread. The alternative was a bent up, rusty CHiPs lunchbox with a broken glass-liner thermos that smelled of sardines from an unknown previous owner.

7 Likes

Okā€¦ complete derail hereā€¦ but, I just canā€™t let your post pass without:

6 Likes

I hopped back on the single coil train about 3 years ago. Iā€™m always on the hunt for the next single coil atty. Dual coil atties that can also run singles just arenā€™t the same. Iā€™ve had the Hadaly and a clone for around 2 years or so. Up until recently, it was my favorite RDA. You MUST try a Reload S. It dethroned my Hadaly. I also have an Entheon, which to me is just as good as the Hadaly, just with a bit more style. Some other inexpensive single coil atties you should try are the Pixie, by Vapefly and the Elder Dragon by Ryujin and Wotofo. Hopefully can find those two, because they were dirt cheap when they were new on the market and even after about a year, they still give me flavorful happiness!

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @WonderrWench.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I wish I had jumped on the Nanos Train, but alasā€¦ I did not; canā€™t find anything now. :confused: Iā€™m happy with my TimesVape bottom fire mods though! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with you! (Though Iā€™m sure thereā€™s an exception lurking somewhere. lol)

4 Likes

I always like my Merlin :hugs:

3 Likes

I had to get myself a Gold Elder didā€™nt want to go rainbow. Now Iā€™m eyeing a Blitz Hermetic and undecided between one of the many Gas Mods ones. The THC Solo looked so good but some reviewer said that it was leekeyā€¦

5 Likes

The Merlin is actually what got me back to single coil atties! It worked itā€™s magic!

6 Likes

The Nixon S, by gas is a decent one, as is the goule,pixie. Something about the ones with the posts on one side of the rdA I donā€™t care for as much, as opposed to the coil in the middle.

5 Likes

Iā€™m tickled you posted about this. There are so many single BF RDAs out there to keep us all busy for life. I have most of what you mentioned but I also want to point you in the direction of the Italian designs especially if you want the authentics. Personally, there are plenty of clones that are worthy, though. But here are the Italian authies:
https://nonamemods.com/

There is also the American/Italian design Digiflavor Etna:

I recently got a Nixon Mods G.R.1 for $6 (authentic!)

And then you can always go Old School with the classic Origin Little:

There are so many great BF single coil RDAs old and new. Have fun!

11 Likes

WOOT weā€™re gonna match Phil!~~~

2 Likes

The Cthulhu 1928 MTL 22mm BF RDA is another flavor banger.

6 Likes

I should have guessed starting this thread would be bad for my wallet!!!

Thanks for the recommendations.

Interesting you mention the reload, I just had a quick look at some pics. Many moons ago I picked up the recurve (the decks look similar to me). Without doubt the least favourite rda I own. Deck material around the coil screws seems to be made of cheese, being marked by the coil wire, and I find the airflow and flavour terrible. Strange, because it always gets mentioned in the same breath as other rdas which I love.

I probably didnā€™t give it much of a chance, canā€™t remember how many builds I threw in it before it went into the ā€œlive and learn boxā€, but only a couple Iā€™m guessing

Iā€™d like to say Iā€™ll revisit it, but with all the new shiny stuff heading my way from my recent shopping spree, Iā€™d be lying!

Anyone else dislike the recurve???

4 Likes