22mm single coilers.... I'm in love šŸ’—

Itā€™s a Great RDA

single coil flavor banger

4 Likes

I ordered the first from Fast tech. Doesnā€™t look like Iā€™ll get it soon. So I ordered another from the Kanger wholesale. Canā€™t beat that for 5 bucks. Cheaper that fast tech. Canā€™t wait for it to arrive.

4 Likes

Youā€™re going to love it Deerslayer. Very easy to build, and great flavor.

3 Likes

Can you snap a pic of the coil you are using in it?

3 Likes

Yes mate :+1:

3 Likes

Paid the equivalent of $28 for mine. Immediate gratification of wants. That slow boat from China is just toooo slooow sometimes

3 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve just wicked mine up, and Iā€™m very impressed. Fantastic flavour, but with a less restrictive airflow and denser vape than the citadel/hadaly/hussar etc.

I think itā€™s just de-throned the Hussar for me.

Not a massive fan of the styling, but as you pointed out, build deck is simplicity itself. Mike said itā€™s easy to oversquonkā€¦ canā€™t really see how, unless you are really ham fisted, or vaping hanging by your feet.

I love it.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a cracker isnā€™t it :+1:

4 Likes

That it is. Yes to me it looks like an angry robot rather than a Buddhist temple, but it can look like a foot for all I care with this performance.

8 Likes

as soon as it arrives in my email LOL wifi is HORRIBLE todayelder coil

8 Likes

I like it.

10 Likes

Man, thatā€™s a review! Short and sweet.

9 Likes

Iā€™m gonna give it a day or two before I give it a more thorough review, lol.

5 Likes

Sorry to get back to you so late. Iā€™ve had a lot of stuff going on. No, they sell both wholesale and retail. Btw, my order came in 4 days. FL > BOS

4 Likes

It feels more like a mesh RDA when vaping than a regular coil RDA. That was surprising to me.

4 Likes

FL to WI was 2 days. I did order at 1am in the morning.

4 Likes

Oh wow, makes me wish I wasnā€™t leaving for vacay so I can stay home and play with it. Iā€™m trying to pack light and simple with my vape gear this time. This gives me a reason to come back home, ha ha.

3 Likes

If this was a different kind of forum, one may read that and look at you sideways!

But Iā€™m starting to think I praised it too highly. It is as great as I said (to me), but that may set high expectations that some folks may not share! Full disclosure, I wouldnā€™t have bought it if it was shaped like a foot and the big toe was the drip tip attachment pointā€¦

5 Likes

Easy to build- :+1:
Flavor on point - :+1:
Would I buy again? - HELL YEAH!!!
This is replacing my entheon clone. Any of you that hasnā€™t gotten one for 5 bucks from Kanger, better do so before they sell out! Youā€™ll regret it, color be damned.

10 Likes

Well my slowtech order still hasnā€™t shipped, so I canceled it and hopped on over to the kanger site, they have the wotofo ram squonk boxes for dirt cheap too so I grabbed another one of those lol @JiM210 I finally joined the shiny color club

7 Likes