22mm single coilers.... I'm in love šŸ’—

Oh wow, I missed that! Hope thereā€™s more left 'cause I want oneā€¦or two.

4 Likes

If your talking about the ram then they had several left I believe, they have crazy deals thereā€¦ you could pick up a noisy cricket for $2ā€¦ browse the whole site before placing your order, I didnā€™t and Iā€™m kicking myself now lol

5 Likes

Iā€™m always sticking my foot in my mouthā€¦speaking of feet.

So I guess you didnā€™t swing for the Dr. Noah mod?

4 Likes

Copy that. The shipping wasnā€™t the cheapest so it probably makes sense to load up for one fixed shipping fee. And yes, I was referring to the Ram. I missed the Azeroth squonker for $4.99 at Florida Vapor Supply.

3 Likes

I really like the ram, the finish on the mod is silky smooth but not slick, the only issue I have had is the button can be difficult to lock/unlock but it could be because I almost never use it

3 Likes

Good man. I also grabbed a few of the remaining colors. $5 a pop ainā€™t badā€¦

Also got a Moonshot RTA ($2.50) since the wife simply can NOT squonk without leaking all over the place. I do not understand how she does this, but she has to carry a napkin around with her. She either overfills pitifully or tilts it so aggressively that it spills. Sheā€™s done it with every RDA weā€™ve squonked. And it isnā€™t easy at all to make the ED cry, but she does it very consistently. She also leaks the Boreas and the Aromamizer. The only one she didnā€™t moisten the mod with was the Iron Maiden, but Iā€™m all out of spare parts. Sheā€™s one of a kind.

7 Likes

Iā€™m going to have reformulate my recipes and drop the percentages when I use the Elder Dragon. Itā€™s too much flavor. And I never thought it would ever say that. I vaped PB and J strawberry by jam monster and it was way too much flavor.

7 Likes

Crazy isnā€™t it? Iā€™d never really noticed much between attys and power levels before. But the first draw of this and it was like Dang!!! CuCuDew at 1.68% is actually a bit too strongā€¦

6 Likes

Yes definitely. What is CuCuDew?

2 Likes

I guess he changed the name at some point, but itā€™s this gem from @Pro_Vapes. I suppose the title is rife with sarcasm these daysā€¦

8 Likes

Ah. A Medicine Flower recipe. Too rich for blood. One day Iā€™ll get there. Thanks for letting me know @anon70102222

5 Likes

Hope you do eventually. Theyā€™re that good. Heck, a $39 bottle of Butterscotch is still half full after about 2 years (6/18 actually), and I use it a lotā€¦ and seriously, that 1.68% recipe is bold and full flavored. But off the soapbox I go nowā€¦

9 Likes

Man, this Elder Dragon really is the sh@t. I canā€™t put it down!!!

8 Likes

I just ordered one! Let the flavor train commence!

:wink:

9 Likes

I really think youā€™ll like it alot!

4 Likes

I canā€™t be the only one that ordered one based on this thread and how much yā€™all enjoyed yours. Really excited to give it a whirl. Ordered Gunmetal.

5 Likes

I havenā€™t put mine down since I got it over a month ago. I just changed the first coil out Saturday night. I had five or six wick changes on that coil. The new coil took a day to break in but now itā€™s chucking out delicious, fluffy, thick clouds with every Puff.

5 Likes

Can I ask what size Tri Core you are using in the ED, and maybe a deck picture? Iā€™m trying to order wire now for it on AVS, but Iā€™m stuck between the 30x3/38 or the 28x3/36. I normally get their Twisted Triple Core of a different size, but wanted a larger coil option. Sorry, not trying to be a pain :wink:

4 Likes

Included coil specs:

• Tri Core Fused Clapton Coil
  • 26Gx3+38G N80
  • ID 3mm
  • 0.17ohm (40W-75W)

5 Likes

Bought one and havenā€™t put it down. For me and my style of vape, itā€™s the best RDA I own. I couldnā€™t wait and just slapped in the NI80 coil that came with it (normally an SS man) and I was very suprised at just about everything. Iā€™ll wait until the coil in this one conks out before I try my own coils. Just ordered two more EDs thant Iā€™ll keep stored - or maybe not.

6 Likes