22mm single coilers.... I'm in love šŸ’—

Hey thanks! I think Iā€™m going with the 28x3, the 30x3 might just come out a little smaller than I want. That seems like a good size for me.

@Lostmarbles I wouldnā€™t mind trying the coils that come with it, but I just tried Ni80 coils that came with another atomizer, just to see if I got the same reaction as I got with the older TC Nickel coils, and sure enough did. I really enjoyed the flavor from the Ni80, it was fantastic, which is a bummer not being able to use. Dratsā€¦

4 Likes

I have really been liking lightning vapes Clapton spools, they are slightly cheaper than avs and they have a decent variety. Iā€™ve been using their quad core SS316L, 4x30/40, quick ramp up and comparable to 28g tricores, just not good for dual coils on single battery mechs lol

7 Likes

I also found it on this thread and am very glad I did. Vaping ā€˜game changersā€™ donā€™t come around too often for me, but this little fellow is. Heā€™s almost good enough to assign a name to. Maybe George, I donā€™t know. Sir George?

6 Likes

My mom has KIDNAPPED mine now I have to order another one ROFLMAO

5 Likes

The $5 ones are probably still availableā€¦

6 Likes

Ninja George

10 Likes

I like that!!! But my George is the Stainless Steel one with the blue drip tip. But thatā€™s excellent!

6 Likes

I always though they looked like Cybermen. :smile:

8 Likes

I have to stop reading these threads! Just ordered 4 of them (2 for me and 2 for a buddy). Still some available in Blue, Gold and Rainbow.

7 Likes

I just ordered one for my brother!

4 Likes

They have them I just canā€™t order this week. Dishwasher caught on fire LOL we ordered a new one, they came out today to put in a new one and now we need an electrician because the breaker blew and they have to do those fuses not like the Good old days with the glass ones you screwed in LOL. My daughter had to have dental work yesterday, my son today so definitely hemorrhaging cash this week

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @authormichellehughes.
Iā€™m sure there will be more. Maybe your mother should get her own???

3 Likes

LOL the mom always gets what she wantsā€¦ she was good enough to bring me into this world :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Jeez, I was going to wait till mine shows up tomorrow, try it, then maybe order more, but now Iā€™m afraid if I wait yā€™all are gonna buy them all up lol

7 Likes

Oh yes @big_vape now that Iā€™ve seen it, I now MUST have one !!!

5 Likes

@Silhouette have you decided yet ? I havenā€™t cleaned and tried mine out yet, and am trying to decide on the flavor-est coil for it.

3 Likes

I just bought both the 30x3/38 and the 28x3/36 for it. I figure I can use the smaller guage for duals on some of the more restrictive RDAā€™s I have. Only thing isā€¦Iā€™m not sure my purchase went through. It says PayPal Invoice where I would normally use to sign in through a redirect, so Iā€™m confused.

4 Likes

Anytime Iā€™ve seen that, Iā€™ve had to initiate payment through PayPal separately. (Granted, very rarely, but stillā€¦) Iā€™d say itā€™s worth following up on if itā€™s something you want. As I take invoice literally, as in: yet to be paid for. :wink:

Hopefully someone else here who used PayPal with them will comment!

4 Likes

I hadnā€™t actually seen that until today. I just ordered from them about 30 days ago. Just now got the payment request. Whew, thanks for saying something, I didnā€™t know what the heck was going on. :+1:

5 Likes

Make sure you put your invoice/order number in the PayPal payment comments, that way you have ground to stand on with PayPal if nothing else! :wink:

4 Likes