3 flavors you must never run out of!

Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP)
Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP)
And yes, more
Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP)

I can vape it standalone but i prefer it in mixes, almost all of my mixes.

5 Likes

Shouldnā€™t you have mentioned Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP) ? I think you should haveā€¦

4 Likes

One would think that after all this time i would be sick of it but the love affair continuesā€¦

3 Likes

But what about V2? :grinning:

I never got passed the smell of BTA, down the drain it went after the first whiff.

3 Likes

Same could be said for the smell of a lot of tasty things - cheeses, fish, some hard salamiā€™s. Of course Iā€™m not going to say youā€™re missing out, just that smell alone isnā€™t a reason to throw it out. The availability of V1 is though. :wink:

1 Like

There are several flavorings that i cant use because of butyric acid. Im one of those vomit wussies, if i see it or smell it i start gagging.

Who doesnt like the smell of cheese? Is this a normal thing for people who live outside of Wisconsin?

1 Like

Iā€™m cool with the cap custard v2. But I have never
Mixed with the original so I donā€™t know what I am missing and I mix at a lower percent so I donā€™t get the vomit taste at all.

2 Likes

Well, Limburger does have a reputationā€¦

3 Likes

Ahh yes, body order cheese.

1 Like

Ignorance is bliss, my friend! The original is magnificent ;D

2 Likes

My Top 3 are:

Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP)
Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
Fuji Apple (FA)

1 Like

Vanilla Custard V2 ā€¦ yes the smell. BUT!.. it is decent enough as a custard after steeping for about a month and a half. It just takes so loooooong to steep out the BTA stink. The same with others as wellā€¦ DX Caramel (TPA) comes to mind.

2 Likes

One thing didnā€™t want to run out of. But i did it. I ran out of sweet strawberry. Crap. Canā€™t get none till next month. :frowning:

1 Like

Of the three varietals I mentioned, you would probably favor an oriental tobacco the most, seeing as how your reaction to Dark Vapure was not a pleasant one. Orientals are sometimes the easiest of the three to accept.

A nice oriental tobacco absolute would serve you well, such as INW Oriental TA:

http://www.tobacconistuniversity.org/curriculum_tobacco_college_pipe_varietal_families3.php

2 Likes

I dont have as many flavors as some do, only 88. If I had to choose.

Peach FW, White peach FA, Yellow peach CAP, Peach INW, Peach juicy TPA any one of.
New york cheese cake CAP
Vanilla cup cake FW

2 Likes

PG, VG, and Nic! :wink:

6 Likes

Pear (FA) - big surprise
Honeysuckle (TFA)
7 Leaves Ultimate (FA)

and pretty much everything Inawera sells.

1 Like

#1Sweet strawberry (Cap) 6%
#2Vanilla custard (Flv or Cap v1) 2%
#3Sweet cream (Tpa) 1.5%
Yummy peace out

1 Like

Saffron
Whiskey
Vanilla

1 Like