3 flavors you must never run out of!

Can you describe how saffron translates in a vape. And just curious…sample recipes?

• Cinnamon Danish Swirl (TPA) 6%
• Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 1.5%
• Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3%

The 3 flavors I wouldn’t want to do without, whipped into a pretty tasty recipe.

1 Like

Saffron is a mild and subtle floral flavor. Here is a base I work off of for Drams and cocktails…

FA Whiskey-2%
FA Saffron-1.5-2%
FA Catalan Cream-1%
FA Cinnamon Ceylon-1%
FA Black Touch Licorice-.5%
FA Clove-.5%

You can make very good recipes with this starting base and build them into your own e liquid.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know about the floral thing…figures, floral is the one thing I don’t vape! :pensive:

Beaufort NC?

For me just 3 flavors is unreal… so I have to cheat a bit. Without these I have no recipes.

Tobaccos…
Virginia FA
RY4 TPA
DNB INW

Dairy…
Vienna Cream FA
Cream Fresh FA
Greek Yogurt Flavorah

Fruits…
Anise FA
Fuji Apple FA
Ripe Strawberry TPA

I can’t leave out Peach INW!

2 Likes

@DarthVapor is about to get into the saffron as well. I’m sure the two of you could whip up on some saffron recipes! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I mixed up a dozen different ones, so I should have them up in a week or so

1 Like

Yes, beaufort NC.

I have a couple of recipes with Saffron, I will post them sometime soon.

1 Like

RED TOUCH (FA)
Vanilla bean ice cream (TPA)
Yellow cake (FW)

1 Like

Red touch (fa)
Cinnamon Danish swirl (cap)
Fresh cream (fa)

Those are the 3 I can’t run out of.

1 Like

Being new to this, I don’t know many flavours just yet. But I already know there’s at least 3 I will re-order, probably time and time again:

Cheesecake graham cracker (TFA)
Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
Bavarian cream TFA

1 Like

THREE???

I … just … no.

Sorry.
Just 3 will never do.
sigh
sniffle
Now you made me cry… THREE??? cries

7 Likes

My biggest problem is my answer would change from day to day because I’m a total flake when it comes to “what’s your favorite _____” type questions.

FA Fuji
TPA Strawberry Ripe
TPA Grape Juice

That’s not to say I’d be happy without creams, custards, vanillas, etc, but these three are my “irreplaceables” right now.

2 Likes

I still see some here.
http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/nicotine-mixing-supplies/diy-flavorings/capella/capella-butter-11620.html

1 Like

At this early stage of my mixing adventure the 3 flavours I keep returning to, and replacing,are:
INW Cactus ( have I mentioned I love this?)
FA Fuji Apple
FA Vienna Cream
I

2 Likes

FA Honeysuckle? Where did you order that, I wanna order it too…

1 Like

Nonna’s Cake… I’m in love and I want to drink the bottle. Delightful cake! My precious as soon as nicotine river gets this in I’m ordering the biggest bottle they have

1 Like

ECX sells 500ml bottles … Just sayin’ :wink: heheh (they don’t have it yet though)

1 Like

oohhh didn’t know they did bottles that big!