3dprinted vape stuff brainstorming

This new 3d printer i got has really made me fall in love with 3dprinting all over again and even allows me to design stuff i never could before. At the same time i spent way more then i shoukd have on it. I was thinking of making a site to sell some of the things i come up as a side thing mostly as a hobby. I have a few ideas of things i wanna make already.

Anyway the point of this thread is i just wanted to hear you guys thoughts on what cool vape things to make ? Some brainstorming is usually great for kickstarting creativity.

7 Likes

how about some mod enclosures? I have a couple of Drone DNA250c mods that I’d love to reboard. There aren’t many DIY choices for modders nowadays. There used to be tons of choices, but now not so much. Of course, there’s always tank/RDA stands, mod stands etc.

7 Likes

Tank stands are always in need, like Voorhees …

5 Likes

There’s a clone Boxer dual battery squonker at 3FVape for ~$30 that would be an easy swap, but it’s blue. Straight shot to the bottle, no 90 degree bends

5 Likes

Or does everyone already have a few of these?

9 Likes

I think t6his would be in demand, I know I’d buy some!

7 Likes

Oh yea i have that ready to print . I totally forgot about it

7 Likes

Yea i will def do some tank atty stands but my goal is to do it a little different. One thing im working on is a wall mounted ones. A couple unique and also a universal wall mount board when multiple items can be attached

5 Likes

A dragon to hold everyones Elder dragon

7 Likes

Like this

14 Likes

Omg… Thats awesome :wink:

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where will be needimg several of these!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

@STR8V8PING I’d like to sign up for many of these…will they be coming with the ED included? :crazy_face: I only have one :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Lol no . Thats my only ed in there. I wish i can get more elder dragons. Its my new fav rda. I made a few of the dragon stands. I gave a couple away to @fidalgo_vapes and @INOIROC. I can make them much much nicer now on the bew printer. Those were done on my old printers

5 Likes

I wonder how it would look if you made a little smaller (the dragon)

4 Likes

I need three. Gold, blue and rainbow if you please. :smile:

How about a Frank Frazetta inspired Asgard holder?

4 Likes

How about something like this for tanks and RDAs? Not sure how well the mechanics would work, but you could hold alot more than those lazy-susan type devices.

7 Likes

Lmao. I am currently working on a atty stand almost identical to that . A wall mounted motorized ferris wheel like atty stand

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see that. Very cool idea.
I bet you’re having loads of fun with that beast.

5 Likes

I could use a Milk N Honey stand, something along the lines of a throne…just how big is that printer !

12 Likes