3dprinted vape stuff brainstorming

Jeebus, that’s a lot!!!

8 Likes

Is that an ENTIRE GALLON of M&H @Rocky02852?!

7 Likes

I love milk and honey but a gallon lol

7 Likes

What do you think is in the tank? I’m thinking straight M&H one shot!

5 Likes

I dont even think rocky dilutes it. He just adds nic to the flavoring and vapes it like a beast. Lol 98% milk n honey

7 Likes

Heres one RDA/RTA stand i was working on. Not finished yet but im liking it, I cant decide if i want to make it motorized or not. Wont be too hard. I also kinda like the the idea i had of making the drive gear hold a single rda to be a rotating build stand.

14 Likes

No motor Chris. That design is awesome- and I want one!!

You ever hear of the acronym “K.I.S.S”?! This design is SCREAMING it.

Well done btw!! :muscle::muscle:

9 Likes

Disappointing, I would have thought a Vat would be more appropriate for your M&H obsession @Rocky02852 :sunglasses: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Glad you like it. What iv been trying to do is really step out of the box and do things that havent been done before and with vape products thats not always easy since so much has been done. My goal is to join art and fuctionality and adding a more modern technilogical aprroach. Most things that havent been done in a big part is because they couldnt be done in the past.

With that said on my goal may give you guys a better idea on brainstorming ideas.

What are you guys current setups like for stuff like diy and or vape organization / displays. This is one area i want to improve as well. I know as far as diy organization my self included have always been basically limited to commercially available racks and such that we have to adapt to our vape use most that could be greatly improved upon made specifically for what we need

6 Likes

That is something i would pay for …

4 Likes

Made this non motorized version. Came out great

13 Likes

That does a tidy job looks like I might have a new hobby been thinking of getting into smithing like this :+1:

4 Likes

Yes the bambu labs x1C prints flawless and fast. Leagues above any other printer

5 Likes

For displaying, add a solar powered motor to slowly rotate.

4 Likes

@STR8V8PING That is really done well :100:. I love the color contrast!

5 Likes

Thanks.

Not sure how well that solar motor would work indoors.

I have whole draws full of motors from past products iv done. I usually run them with usbc

4 Likes

Late to the party as always, but I’ve been looking to get my hands on one of those 3d printed core-holding swivels, but the only company I know that makes them is sold out. I normally use fishing swivels to hold my cores, but more times than not they slip out because of all the rotations from the drill. Also 4/5/6 core holders that can trap the wire, prevent overlap, and slide up and down between your start and end points would be a great tool that shouldn’t be too hard to design on a good 3d printer.

I can only do 3 core so far, and even that is a pain with a keychain ring to hold the cores and a fishing swivel to hold the end of the wires.

4 Likes

Im working on a bunch of coil building tools. Ill send you a pm when i have some prototypes finished. A few pieces are almost done

4 Likes

Needed a wall mounted vape rack to hold flavs im working with in a recipe so made this guy. I wanted it nice and low profile not like the big thick acrylic ones from amazon. Its only the depth of a 10ml bottle but can still slot in 30mls. Another reason i wanted to make it as low profile as possible was to see how small i can get it to print super fast and be very cheap to buy if i wanted to sell them in the future. Turned out great and prints in only 24min on the bambu. Holds 11 10mls or 7 30/tall 60mls

11 Likes

Got another 2on the printer for my Flavourart bottles

9 Likes