3dprinted vape stuff brainstorming

Great color match

15 Likes

Trying to decide which way i want to go with the wall mounted flavor racks. I am really liking them a lot more then the big clear acrylic amazon ones. These being so low profile and lightweight i dont even need to put screws in the wall .they hold super secure with just double sided tape. I also been printing them in colors following the noms brand color coding they use.

I came up with a few designs but havent locked down one yet

I like the first design posted above with the 10mm that can also fit 30s but when adding 30s mixed in it kinda throws off the 10ml spacing.

Design 2 is a super low profile 10ml only or a 30ml only version

Design 3 is just designing the slots for 30ml but 10ml can also be used too and this one is modular so you can attach as many as you want that click together

Let me know if you guys have any ideas on these

13 Likes

I like the orange ones better; part of that is due to the color though. Honestly I probably wouldn’t be interested unless you did one with a few rows on some sort of wall bracket that would hold maybe a dozen across and 5-6 rows high. I would be interested in a mixing tray that would hold up to 8 flavors. Great idea all the way around, well done!

5 Likes

Gave my pulse a little makeover. Perfect fitment. I love the carbon fiber print. It really looks legit.

12 Likes

@STR8V8PING The PET bottles you and I both bought are good bottles at a good price. I already knew I have a hard time squeezing the 30 ml PET Gorilla type bottles because the short length makes the PET very stiff. However, I forgot how much I hate filling squonk bottles with them. The 60 ml ones are no problem for me.

I’m thinking a 3D printed 30 ml bottle squeezer tool might be helpful. like a pliers or a nut cracker with finger tip like protrusion.

5 Likes

so for my very first crack at AI, I tried Microsoft creator and asked it to do a simple sketch two dimensional of a pliers type tool to fit on a circular bottle 30 mm wide with the dimple on it to push in like a pair of fingers. The AI tool came up with the very accurate description better than what I said but the sketch was a stupid Circle hahaha. I tried to get it to put handles on it kept telling me that it did but I keep giving me the same stupid Circle. After five tries it told me I reached my limit for the day. Not a great first experience.

4 Likes

Thats actually a great idea. I dread filling tanks with gorilla bottles too. Should be easy to make one

4 Likes

PM me the details when you get to it and we’ll discuss how to get one $ent my way.

3 Likes

Almost halfway done already with a prototype. Im sure you can see where its going. Slips over the bottle and should greatly amplify pressing force.

6 Likes

much better than what I could come up with. Your like a rapid prototype robot :robot:

4 Likes

Ha ha, been doing it for a long time

3 Likes

Gonna test it out later but should work. I made have to make some tweaks to the handles. I also made a second design to compare that i still gotta finish

7 Likes

I love the look of the original FA bottles

4 Likes

Same here. I hate the flip up cap but love the bottles. I have like the wholee fa line i won in that diy discord raffle

7 Likes

@STR8V8PING Those finger nubs look like they will place the load against a small area of the bottle. May I suggest spreading the load by reshaping the lever arms contact area.

Something like this

5 Likes

Wonder how long it would take to print …

7 Likes

No worries bud .It doesnt. Its rounded and spread out across the bottle so it wont deform the bottle at all I took all that into account. Putting the plunger closer to the top and bottom of the bottle will introduce unneeded stress into the tool as the higest squeeze rate is at the center.I been testing it and its working amazing. Minor tweaks to finish it but i honestly dont think i will ever use a bottle again without it. I gotta take some pics still but its awesone and you can leave it on a bottle and still put the cap on

5 Likes

@STR8V8PING

What would you think the cost of some of these would be?! Say 10 or so- and how about a few that will hold a 2oz bottle?!

4 Likes

Been working on a whole line of them. Sort of a modular system .Also been working on the design factor to be a cost effective as possible without sacrificing and strength but yea it would be in the 10 dollar range. What 2oz bottles? Im assuming not the tall 60s as those are same diameter as 30s

4 Likes

I believe you’re correct. They’re the same diameter… NM that comment!

Keep me posted when you get a good number that works for you. My Vape Cave could use a few of them that’s for sure.

3 Likes