3dprinted vape stuff brainstorming

Nice stuff …You plan kn doing any mods that arent DNA ?

5 Likes

Like mechs. Maybe. I wish i was feeling better to really get down and dirty in my machine shop with the cncs.

These mods are really just for fun. Most likely wint be selling them

5 Likes

So, begging won’t get us anywhere is what you’re saying?

7 Likes

Not mechs like chips just regulated mods like a yihi chip or the geekvape AS chip etc etc

4 Likes

I would. Most are hard to find though. I had my own vw board i designed years ago but never made them because evolve released the original dna chips while i was working on it. At that time Evolve only had their Darwin mod

5 Likes

I have 2 guars one the fire button is messed up and the other i dropped and the screen went haywire…I was wondering if ut possible to take the chip out odf the one with a bad fire button and put that chip into the one where the screen went haywire???

5 Likes

Should have said 2 of my guars are messed up

3 Likes

Yea that shouldn’t be hard

4 Likes

I want a flavor rack or 7… Just sayin

4 Likes

Those are coming soon. They are all done just getting other stuff together to put on a site.

5 Likes

Just looked at my gaur 18 it looks simple take the bottom plate of undo the 510 and tha side screws then the inner should slide out. I’ve just swapped out a Yihi mini but had to de solder the 510

4 Likes

Ill take a look , havent done much soldering in my life though

4 Likes

You might be lucky the510 might come out the soldering part easy flux and tin loads of YouTube videos their broke anyway what more damage can you do

4 Likes

Soldering is really easy. Touch tip to solder it melts , remove it hardens. Theres really no skill to it for the most part.

5 Likes

Ill give it a go…ty @STR8V8PING @Grabbo

4 Likes

If this is relatively new for you, I’d recommend taking pics as you work. It helps to remember what goes where, and how it goes in. It may seem straightforward (and for the most part it is) but it doesn’t hurt to make sure.
I usually use a magnetic dish (or just magnets) to keep the screws from rolling off or getting lost.
As @Grabbo mentioned, it’s already busted, so might as well see if you can salvage it. You can’t do worse.

6 Likes

Thats good advice. A magnet to collect the screws is a must

6 Likes

Something new i was designing. The Red Dragon Coil Wrapper.
Handheld and drill mount coil wrapper. Magnetic rods from 2mm all the way up to 6mm as well as a few obscure sizes like a 2.8mm for wrapping springy coils.
I put some cool dragon scale grips on the handle too!

7 Likes

From rendering to real life. I made the magnetic rods in 2mm / 2.8 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 6 . The drill attachment is a 5mm ss shaft which is good for small chucks.

7 Likes

Finished. Made a nice little stand for it too

8 Likes