3dprinted vape stuff brainstorming

I can def offer all that custom if anyone wanted. Thats no problem but as a production product it would be hard , say if im not the only one selling it

4 Likes

Heres some more of the modular pieces of the rack.The goal being the rack can grow with your flavor stash.

1 Height extender. Adds 4 more racks vertically

2 Angled couplers. 45 degree or 90 degree. This allows you custom build your racks shape to anything you want.

Still a work in progress.

10 Likes

I think i may have to scrap the idea of a color for each flavor brand. Theres just too many flavor brands and not enough colors i can do plus it becomes more expensive needing to buy so many colors. I will probably offer it in a two tone scheme like all black and one other color of choice. The name tags alone tell you what brand it is so a color for each is kind of redundant. I only got the idea because i always appriciated how nomz does it with the color labels.

Heres how its looking. Dont mind the vanilla one , its a prototype. The back has a slide out rack for 4oz bottles.

9 Likes

6 Likes

@STR8V8PING if you printed anything you’re going to toss, just keep it and send it with my package when that time comes. :blush:

AGAIN… Just lmk when you want me to send you some Green Backs! :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks bud, will do lol. Still some time away but things are coming along pretty good so far. I keep making little changes here and there. I can be kind of a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff.

Normally my motto when it comes to designing 3dprinted products is keep it small. The rack def goes against that but i what i been doing now is reworking little things to get the print times down as much as possible without sacrificng any quality. Little tweaks here and there add up. So far iv cut the time down by about 35 percent by just little changes.

Each one of those colored racks are actually different even though most people wouldnt notice the changes

7 Likes

IMG_0804

8 Likes

TBV in :canada: has been doing the color thing for about the last 5 years.

Your Stuff is still looking great. :+1:

6 Likes

Had some time to work on this project. Its pretty much done. I decided that all the colors per rack just wasnt gonna be feasable or necessary. I will be offering them in one color of choiceshown on the right side of the rack. I added some magnets to the rack end for new modular ideas i come up with.

I will most likely offer a starter rack which comes with both ends and 6 rails and brand plates of choice. I will then offer 6 pack add on rails , a vertical extension package which includes 4 rails, various different angle attachments tobuild the rack to any shape you would like. I will also offer just brand plates. I also designed some inserts so if you wanted you can fit different sized bottles in a slot that are mismatched in size.

What colors would you like to see offered?

Still trying to decide on what to price these at.

10 Likes

I could care less tbh… Straight black is good with me. :metal::metal:

6 Likes

All black will def be a option.

Also let me know if you guys see anything that can be inproved upon or done better

6 Likes

Regardless, I want 726,000 of them!!! :face_with_spiral_eyes: :rabbit: :hole: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Heres another thing iv been working on. Its a lazy susan juice holder with built in modular magnetic organizers. There will be a bunch of different modular bins that you can arrange in different ways. 1 in a mod holder 2 A battery dispenser , a few different vape tool holders etc. Its a gridfinity system so it can also work with any gridfinity bins already on the market.

The juice carousels are also threaded so you can stack as many as you want high

10 Likes

Heres a rendering with some of the magnetic modular bins. Back right is a mod holder, in front of it holds some rda/rta. Far left a 21700&18650 battery dispenser, to the right of that is a coil bin that also is a stackabke bin. To the side of the battery dispenser will be a vape tool holder and the empty slot i havent decided what i want to make yet.

Any ideas for other bins ? Maybe a pod mod bin?

9 Likes

I was thinking of adding some tube mech mod spots but not sure.

4 Likes

Designed this dual 21700 Dna250c mod today. Still a work in progress. Mainly need to do some cosmetic work and add the texturing.colors are not really set, i just like to design in cad with bright colors. what you think?

10 Likes

I think the board from one of my LV Drones would look nice in that

5 Likes

Same board im using i believe. Dna250c. I pulled it out of a broken dovpo riva dna250c mod

5 Likes

Im also working on making a single 21700 dna100c bottom feeder mod

5 Likes

this one still has a lot of work to do. 21700 Dna100c bottom feeder. Smaller then a empire mod and can still fit up to a 28mm Rda. Both mods will be printed with PA12 Carbon fiber Nylon.

7 Likes