A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes

:slight_smile: Good luck pops! I suspect you’re honorable goals will in fact turn out to be 80 mixes. It sucks you in man. It sucks you in.

6 Likes

Wish I had this info when I started mixing.Would have saved me time and money. Exellent post. Thankyou.

4 Likes

WOWOWOWOWOW - I am extremely amazed, grateful, and disappointed (in myself mainly) all at the same time. LOL

I truly wish I had stumbled upon this post when I first started DIYing. It took me only 4 weeks when I started vaping to decide on giving DIY a try. I have not gone back since. I spent hours and hours, days and weeks since January 2017 researching the whats, the hows, the wheres and let us not forget the amount of money when everything I needed is all right here in one handy dandy post. Absolutely amazing.

Thank you so very much for this priceless bit of information. You have truly made my life so much easier. So far I have just skimmed the post. Now I can’t wait to devour everything I can here. Hahaha

6 Likes

Great read! Good info for sure!

3 Likes

I wish I had read this before buying my first couple flavor orders! I made some awful, coil-killing, over-flavored messes and wasted time and money. I’m gonna mix up about 12 of these recipes now and see if I fare any better!

4 Likes

it will take a lot of time to understand and use all this info, big work, thank u!:blush:

2 Likes

Yesterday I ordered the 18 flavors suggested in the article to make the 10 popular recipes listed. I just noticed when I actually click on Kreed’s Kustard and Ripe Dragon Cream it says I’m missing ingrediants. The missing ingredient is Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA). I just ordered plain old 10% ethyl maltol in PG since the list says nothing about Cotton Candy. Do I need to reorder the Cotton Candy or are the two interchangeable? First time mixer here so sorry if I’m missing something. Thanks!!!
Mark

1 Like

10% Ethyl Maltol in PG is the same with Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) TPA :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So you mean they are the same thing and I’m good to go? Right? Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, they are the same thing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

What article?

2 Likes

This article @CallMeTut :grin:

8 Likes

What brilliant information. Thank you. I’m new to mixing and this will really help.

5 Likes

This is extremely helpful. THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Figured you for a fellow Jeopardy fan, @Sprkslfly! :+1::star_struck::tada:

Quiz Bowl on PBS (show called BGSU Brain Games, I think its called) has been playing on my PC+TV lately! Those were the days… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advise. I wish I’d read the ‘basic flavours’ list before ordering a starter kit. I get 6 flavours to play with once that arrives, and the only one on the list is dragonfruit. I basically added the flavours for a basic no-steep recipe I was told about, and then filled up with stuff that I thought had scope for (at worst) a couple of inoffensive mixes.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much. I only had one, biscuit inw. Just read up on the flavors you got coming in. Maybe done some single flavor tests and have some fun.

5 Likes

Thanks. I basically wanted to play it safe to avoid the risk of creating something nasty straight off. I’ve only tried one juice that I absolutely loved, and once other that I rather liked, so it seemed likely

Ohh we all need a truly interesting juice in rotation to remind us how great the rest of them turned out.

I just had to find a use for the 2 (LA) flavors I’d deemed unusable for my individual taste. LOL This isn’t awful just weird as can be.

It was the Maple (pancake syrup) (Capella) That I had to dump 200ml of as there was no way to recover once I’d contaminated the mix with the maple. Even my single flavor testing didn’t prepare me for the way it obliterated every other flavor I’d added before that.
Most of all Have no FEAR.
LOL most all of my attempts are quite usable and at worst a few drops of Sucralose will make even a less than stellar mix taste like Purple Unicorns and Pink Bunnies.
LMAO

4 Likes