A Few Questions from Someone New To Mixing

@Wanderglobe welcome aboard!

As @Ken_O_Where said, be careful or you’re about to be swarmed with a flavor addiction (which is a good thing). At present, I’m tinkering with 3 mixes. You’ll find quite a bit of info here like flavor reviews, tasting notes etc… so dont be afraid to ask a question. Everyone’s here to help.

8 Likes

Good call on the saline. Never thought of that. As a kid my father used to always put salt on his apple and in his beer. We just thought it was a French Canadian thing because they’re kind of odd anyway but I tried it with the apple and it was pretty good. Not the beer though. No need to ruin anything that has achieved a perfected state.

7 Likes

A fellow canuck. Thanks for the information on flavours and suppliers in Canada. Very useful to know. Curious about the bottle labeling. Is it just that they’re using Comic Sans in a small font or is there other information on the bottle I should be looking at?

I vape at 6 and I use and older SMOK Aegis. I don’t really mess with the settings I just turn it up or down. I should look into how to use it properly but way too many options. It’s due to be replaced soon and I know this isn’t the place but if you have recommendations on hardware I’ll gladly accept a PM. Cheers!

7 Likes

Thanks Session! I’ll take a look through the info and get another order of flavors in soon enough. Cheers.

5 Likes

Everyone has been incredibly helpful so far. One always worries about their first post.

"Jesus H, this moronic question again. Dude, use google or fire up YouTube. "

Thankfully the group has been very helpful. I’m looking forward to trying some new things. Fruity flavours have always been my goto but it’ll be nice to expand beyond that and flavours are cheap enough that testing isn’t as expensive as buying a whole bottle.

9 Likes

If you decide to venture into other options like creams and desserts (custards/cheesecakes), don’t be afraid to let mixes like that steep for a few days and possibly even weeks.

9 Likes

No comic sans, thank god.
Flavorhub/TBV uses different bottle cap colors to identify different vendors. Good clear concentrate name.
Dash/flvrs Every single bottle is the same stinking snot green with DIY in the middle then tiny vendor and concentrate name. Not even a concentrate vendor logo takes time to find and put away.
Diy-ejuice like Flavorhub has a good clear concentrate name.

Here’s a sample of each

9 Likes

Welcome to E.L.R @Wanderglobe.

7 Likes

I had watched a vid where it was stated that you’re good to go within 15 with the fruity mixes but the deserts should sit awhile. At less than $5 a flavour I’ll probably try a few.

6 Likes

@Wanderglobe
77pa5m

8 Likes