Vape Mail 2023

Just got home to a surprise in the mailbox.

13 Likes

That Faeries Finest Amaretto smells amazing. Makes me want to attempt his again.

Amaretto flavored ice cream with angel food cake pieces and ribbons of cream cheese icing.

15 Likes

Nice looking haul @TimWV. Love that Hadron. You’ll have to let us know how those flavors work out (or not) for you.

6 Likes

Thankfully for me, I have honest neighbors. First DashVapes order got delivered blocks away from my house (thanks USPS), but the neighbor delivered them.

17 Likes

No you don’t, perfectly acceptable.

You may need to buy some more concentrates though.

9 Likes

So SD, what do ya think of those labels? Do you have a pic of anything worse? I stand by my earlier comments.

:upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :clown_face:

7 Likes

Hehe @big_vape yeah, the labels are TERRIBLE. I’m going to relabel them.

4 Likes

WOW! Medicine Flower sent me samples of Blackberry Vanilla Cobbler AND Fig AND Butterscotch AND Caramel AND Honeydew! They were so generous! I didn’t get free s/h which surprises me because I see others comment on the free s/h. There were a few bottles that had the dropper cap only instead of a screw on cap. Should I be worried about that and replace them ASAP?

11 Likes

Yes…I actually had a watermelon with dropper bottle and the flavir tasted like rubber a bit…

Free shipping is with Good earth beauty , MF direct hadnt done it for awhile .

Awesome…I love the 3.7ml bottles , enough to make a few recipes and see if you want more

10 Likes

I wish I had the option to buy the tiny bottles because they are so concentrated, lol. I will have to scramble and see if I can find the right size screw on caps. Thanks for that tip.

7 Likes

You can call and ask , they will send an invoice …I believe the sample bottles are $4 each

9 Likes

I had no idea I even had that option. I didn’t see any Summer Peach per your recommendation but I have too many flavors anyway and I want to take a long break from buying more, lol. Which vanillas’ did you like? I got the regular vanilla, not the dark or the french. I might hit you up later for questions regarding Blackberry Vanilla Cobbler. I don’t see much info re: that flavor.

7 Likes

Summer Peach and BB V Cobbler have to be asked , not on website…The Vanilla is my fave and i havnt tried many others…The BBVC needs help in the pie crust area but is a good BB Vanilla , the original Black Berry can go floral or soapy with one wrong pct point so its a great alternate option

6 Likes

What % do you recommend for Blackberry Vanilla Cobbler?

5 Likes

@KC111, @fidalgo_vapes I GOTTA get me some of that !!!

5 Likes

Ive used it between 1 to 1.5 i believe…

6 Likes

Appreciate whatever info I can get about that. Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Yes, you do!

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes HAS been talking about the cobbler and summer peach for quite a while, and has always said, “Not on the website, gotta CALL them”, and I never seem to get the time. I gotta get on that.

6 Likes

Does this mean I am an effective Nag? :rofl:

5 Likes