A few suggestions for TFA flavor large bottle suggestions pleasr

Hello everyone,
I’m not new to dig as much as I am limited o money.

I’m placing an order with TFA tomorrow.
I’m interested in making custard,vanilla flavors & a mother’s milk clone for my all day Vape.
I enjoyed the option to shake & Vape at least a little.

Are there any flavors that are simply foolish to not purchse in 4oz bottles?
Like ripe strawberry for instance, it’s in many recipes ,also sweet cream could be another to order a 4oz bottle of.
could anyone suggest the flavors to buy in 4oz for the above flavor profiles? Concidering the flavors are in many recipes.
Any & all help would be great

2 Likes

My last order I started ordering the 4oz bottles and my main flavor likes are similar to yours. Here is what I ended up with my first big bottle order from TFA. Hope it helps…
Banana Nut Bread Flavor-4oz
Cheesecake (Graham Crust)-4oz
Cotton Candy Flavor-4oz
Marshmallow Flavor-4oz
Strawberry (Ripe) Flavor-4oz
Sweet Cream Flavor-4oz
Vanilla Custard Flavor-4oz

3 Likes

vanilla ice cream is a good bet and Bavarian cream is another

4 Likes

Thanks I definitely put down :
barbarian cream as a 4 oz
Ripe strawberry

What about custard like flavors any ideas for larger bottle purchase?

1 Like

Hmmm I wish there was a way fo see what the most used TFA flavor is in most recipes.
Is there a way to do that by chance?

Best custsrd/vanill?

1 Like

I prefer Capellas Vanilla Custard

3 Likes

Most ppl use capella’s vanilla custard. But since this is a TFA thread I’d say you won’t go wrong w/

Vanilla bean ice cream
Marshmallow
Ripe banana
Bavarian cream
Blueberry extra
Blueberry wild
Ripe strawberry
Strawberry
Dulce de Leche
Sweet cream
Vanilla swirl
Vanilla cupcake
Malted milk
Toasted marshmallow
Juicy peach
Those are all used and quit often and would last you for some time.

3 Likes

Thanks Amy…
I ordered them solve except:
ripe banana & plain strawberry.

I placed my order at 3 p.m. today & look forward to trying them all in various recipes thanks for you help & ideas.
Any reason the Capella vanilla custard is used more often? I never used Capella long ago .

I just need a few basic capes at first the I’ll attempt to become creative

2 Likes

The flavor is more intense. It’s very eggy custard with cream. There is v1 and v2 and most ppl prefer the v1 over the 2nd.

Vanilla custards that deserve an honorable mention are : VC by FW and Vanilla custard TFA but there are many who do not like this one.

FA ( flavour Art) makes an excellent custard which has no vanilla accent to it.
OOO ( one on one flavors ) has a decent custard again no flavor outside of the custard. There are many VC version out there it really is an acquired taste and more than most ppl will certainly tell u it gets better with time and I’d agree it needs a good month most of the time to really be able to appreciate the flavor in its entirety.

Cool deal.
Flavor art flavors are new to me, never seen those or used them.
I’ve read many recipes to think “oh no I don’t have that flavor”.

Well I’ve got a GIANT BOX coming from perfume apprentice & I’m trying to locate a decent nicotine deal.
Thanks again I’ll look into flavor art sometime.

1 Like

The no.1 diy flavor provider for best most consistent flavors. The sooner you start getting to know these flavors the better.

3 Likes

OMG Yeah! I’ve just about fazed out using any other vanilla custard. The difference is astounding. I still use TFA, but very sparingly. Mind you, I use the Cap VC V1; sooooo good!

1 Like

Very true, but I will warn @601VaPoRs, the FA custard is very very very lemony. Did I mention that FA custard is lemony. By the way FA custard has a super high lemon flavor included in it. When you look in the dictionary for the word lemony, you will find at the bottom of the description; also see FA custard. So, yeah, that.

4 Likes

Sounds like it’d make an amazing lemon meringue pie…?

3 Likes

Yes. Yes it would make a very lemony meringue pie. I love to eat lemon meringue pie, but wouldn’t want to vape it; that’s just me.

2 Likes

Lol yes I will say as well it’s lemony ! When u smell it ( yes I smell the tops of my flavors all the time must look like a weirdo to some ppl ) it smells like lemons more so than FA’s meringue in which u would expect it to smell like lemons instead.

European custards are more lemon like than American egg like custards so it really is whatever your taste preference is /!recipe demands. Ex. French vanilla pairs well with FA custard and not as well with VC probably d/t there’s already a vanilla in there and Two probably Bc of the eggieness that follows. This is only my preference idk if some ppl love the combo it’s just not a pairing that I do all the time.

2 Likes

Most realistic and reliable vanilla i’ve come to count on is vanilla by LA ( LorAnn’s ) you can look at it on WL’s web page and familiarize yourself with it then go elsewhere if you’re going to shop around but I have had a hard time just finding a decent size of it. ( I haven’t bought it in a while so it may be more readily available )! Other vanillas I use atm are : vanilla Jungle flavors, vanilla bourbon TFA ( totally different than just vanilla ) which it is a good flavor very powerful so you don’t need much.
Update: just seen ECX has a large bottle of LA vanilla for 5.50$ woo woo ! It was one of the last ones I was buying from WL.

1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:
I’m attempting to get a grip on the flavors I ordered from TFA.
When you guys get new flavors how do you test them?
Could I benefit from mixing a few smaller bottles of stronger flavors with VG in an effort to shorten steeping times? Like vanillas and custard?
I mixed a recipe of http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/12914/Unicorn+Custard & I taste black pepper, have you guys experienced this (needs steeping maybe?)
If it’s ok I’d like to keep this thread going, because I’m NEW other than long ago I made simple recipes like : La cheesecake & blueberry,etc.

Thanks for all you guys help a friend of mine & I split the flavors cost & I make his eliquid in exchange,so I try to have a couple vapeable recipes on Fridays.
Thanks for your help again,please pardon typos I’m disabled and am forced to type from a mobile & it’s tricky.

TPA vanilla custard does have a peppery note to it.

It lessens over time though though during curing.

With new flavours I tend to do the shot glass test.

2ml of water to 1 drop of flavouring and taste it.

Then I make up some 5-10ml samples of just VG and flavouring in various %'s.

Usually I start at 10% unless I know the flavour is exceedingly strong.

CMJ.

3 Likes

Thank you, I had considered making a simple coil on a rda ,so cotton could be removed easily,the saturated cotton with VG and add 1 drop of flavor to test.
I mixed the above recipe in an effort to not Vape strawberry,I’ve gotten sick of it.

1 Like