A MTL device for 100% vg?

That Famovape looks like a possibility, I will see if Sourcemore has it because my state has a ridiculously high vape tax that often is higher priced than the device itself. I do have 2 unopened GeekVape Aegis Boost Plus Kits, would you recommend that to a newbie?

7 Likes

I havent used them b4 ā€¦My aunt hated it when i got it for her but quite a few people seem to like them ā€¦I think for someone without a fsvorite device already ahould be fine

My aunt had a fave device and is super picky

If you already have it have them try it b4 trying to get somethung else

6 Likes

Yeah, I just donā€™t have the energy to find a source of nic salts or even to mix for others. He uses nic salt juices, but I donā€™t want to attempt to approach a new realm for him or for self since he and his wife wants to decrease their nic intake.

7 Likes

I hear ya ā€¦I have quite a bit so if you ever want or need to go down that road reach out

5 Likes

My fav device is the Smok Pro Fetch for higher nics and Cerebrus sub ohm tanks and Horizon Sakers Masters for lower nic juice. The Smok Pro Fetch and Cerebrus tanks arenā€™t even available anymore.

5 Likes

I truly appreciate that! I will send my friend your way if he wants custom nic salt juices. Iā€™m too new at mixing.

4 Likes

Are these geek vape ???

4 Likes

What is the diff between OG and G?

5 Likes

Not muchā€¦Fill line that you can see and the look lok

4 Likes

Yes, have all the Geekvape lines and I dislike the Z tanks, it lacks flavor compared to the Cerebrus tanks even though the Z tanks had the ability to change coils with juice still in the tank.

5 Likes

Fill line is a handy feature!

5 Likes

Damn itā€¦I just gave away 4 cerebus tanksā€¦I bought kits for the mods and gave them to a person i wish i hadntā€¦

7 Likes

I wish you hadnā€™t either! Sourcemore is sold out on Famovapes but I will look at your link.

5 Likes

When i buy kits ill pull them out and let you knowā€¦

5 Likes

Thank you! I have an overload of sub ohms, lol.

6 Likes

Anytime i find cheap kits ill buy them for the mod if i like them. The geekvape Nova is one of my fave mods and it has that tankā€¦

5 Likes

Main Event is about to be on so im gonna sign out for a bit ā€¦Ill be back later :v::v::v::pray:

4 Likes

Agreed, but lately I have decided to limit my buying to just coils, other than the new Prime X i just bought.

5 Likes

Thank you for your help!

5 Likes

This is what Iā€™ve found that works with high vg Oxva xlim ,caliburn all versions zenith tanks you said you have a geek boost these have a tighter coil and I canā€™t remember what ohms they are but remember they where quite tight .Iā€™ve finally got the wife to vape away from the stinks sheā€™s on the wenax pod and lost vape ursa mini.But remember sweet juice will bung those coils quickly I mixed a simple tabacco for the wife 4% oriental tab @9mlg70/30 itā€™s simple and the coils last for ages

7 Likes