A MTL device for 100% vg?

Can you translate the above sentence in terms of what it would mean in vaping higher VG juices?
I have several Zenith’s and while I love the design of that tank, the quality of the flavor is a little lacking, imo, especially compared to my Cerebrus, Sakers Master or the Smok Fetch Pro. Which kind of coils do you think a local vapor store is more likely to carry, to be more readily accessible, the Caliburn or the Geekvape Wenax? Accessibility to the coils locally is why I likely have to remove Oxva and Lost Vape from the equation. Thank you so much for your response and for your time to help me out.

5 Likes

Are you mentioned mtl the tanks you’ve got are all dl I’ve used vaparreso

In the cerbrus tank that .3 is a loose mtl or a tight rdl here’s a list of coils for the boost but I do find .4and.6 loose dl

Again it’s what you can get close no hassle to buy maybe let us know what you can get and can advise you further if I can

5 Likes

Nautilus xs…can be easily an mtl atomizer and the coil holes are huge so there is no problem with full vg eliquids.
He can choose any mod he likes

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @vapebar.athens.

7 Likes

I have a Aspire Nautilus GT Mini Tank, will that work?
I also have a Aspire K3 Tank, and a Aspire K1 Plus Tank. They have never been used, so I’m trying to use what I’ve got.

6 Likes

I truly appreciate your help. I am going to drag my friend’s ass over here so he can look through my huge box of unused mods and pods and sub ohm devices. If we don’t find anything, then we will look into buying new equipment. Thank you a gazillion!

8 Likes

Use Gt mini has loads of coils to fit have a Google at the a10 nic salt coils the holes bigger and there is coils from 1.8 to 0.3 and their the newer type so should be good

6 Likes

Yes, that will work very well indeed. Looks like @grabbo has everything well in hand but if you have the Nautilus mini there will always be coils for it. I’m not sure if Oxva coils work in the mini but they do in the Nautilus S2.

Also, I have the Nautilus mini S2 or whatever it’s called and would love to give it to your friend. I no longer use it and it collects dust. I don’t have any coils but they are easy to get and like I said they take Oxva coils which was a cool discovery since I prefer the Nautilus.

It never really bothered me before until I slowed way down on my beloved hobby…

7 Likes

Thank you for all your advice! This is truly a great, knowledgeable forum with incredible people. I am so glad I was introduced to this platform. Dan, I will let my friend know about your generous offer to give him your Nautilus 2S (I assume this is the mini since it is smaller than the Nautilus 2?), thank you so much!

6 Likes

Why did you slow down your hobby?

5 Likes

Pretty much we stopped saying mini but that is what they are. The Nautilus 2 and the 2S are in the mini line, meaning they are MTL. There are a few differences between the 2 and the 2S but the main one is top fill. With the 2 you have to take the housing off and fill it from the top with the 2S you unscrew the top and push it back and fill it. There is absolutely no difference in flavor and or performance. I still have the original and use it when I find coils but mostly I’m a cheap skate and DIY everything.

This really is the best online community in the entirety of communities. IMO, of course, I don’t have a lot of experience but I always come back here because I have actual friends here.

It wasn’t on purpose, I can tell you that. We got a puppy, a six-week-old puppy. An American Pitbull Terrier

I can’t find any puppy pics even though he is only 14 months in this one. Anywho, the boy doesn’t keep up with his “promises”, which in all fairness and honesty, I knew he wouldn’t but I did think he would help more than he does which is zero. Teenagers!! I didn’t have children for a reason but the universe always gets the last laugh. I want a well-behaved and well-trained mutt and my living quarters are downstairs in a cold, dark and dank basement. I started living upstairs and then I got sick and then a kidney stone for 18 days of torturous pain. I couldn’t eat or sleep or even function for the first week but I couldn’t be off work for another week so I decided to go in… They sent me home… I took an edible and somehow kept it down and the pain pretty much went away. I almost thought I passed it a couple of times but our bodies tell us stuff if we listen and smell and taste and hear. Did I say taste? :nauseated_face: Wait… what was I talking about? Oh ya, edibles. My new favorite thing. I truly couldn’t believe how well they worked for that particular pain. Maybe they will start using it in childbirth.

Well, you did ask, and I thought I would answer for you and everybody that may have wondered the same thing. I work with him every day. Basically, the time I used to spend on vaping is now spent on the dog. Though I still take the time to mix, I basically throw stuff together and or follow another creator’s recipe. I know what I like and how much of it so I don’t really need to take the time to write it down.

I’m wrong. I started using some recipes for food instead and am having a blast. I never thought I would use them in cooking until I ran across something that really isn’t that good cooked all by itself, IMO. Some like it but not me so I find ways of making it taste good.
:vulcan_salute:

Love all you MF’ers even the ones I don’t like :wink: (joke)
:v:

11 Likes

Freaking hilarious! You are quite the vivid storyteller!!! I’ve got 4 of these myself and zero 2 legged kids, too.
chief20170612_185435_resized

10 Likes

What a fine crew. The brindle on the left reminds me of our sweetie, Tara. She passed in the late 90’s from cancer. She was an awesome dog and the kids in the neighborhood loved her.

5 Likes

Pit bulls are a truly special breed, aren’t they? I’m so sorry about Tara, these dogs truly are family members.

5 Likes

Yes, indeed they are. They are finally getting the love they deserve. The media hates them of course but the media is full of liers and haters so I rarely listen to what those idoits have to say. Such lovers, and they want to please us more than anything. Though, I’m sure I couldn’t deal with FOUR of them!! lol

5 Likes

LOL! I HAD 5, but the big black boy in the far left passed away last year, so I’m down to 4 plus a psycho kitty that is simply outta my control. I’m a firm believer in Cesar Milan’s dog training methods and his tactics’ keeps my dogs in line and I am working on being a calm and assertive pack leader everyday. I have been bitten more by my in law’s asshole Chihuahua than any other breed, and I did many dog fostering and rescues and worked as a vet assistant when I was younger and more physically able. The media is so vile and quick to blame the breed of the dog instead of poor training by the dog’s owner. I’m thrilled to see you have such a big, beautiful boy!

8 Likes

and for @Dan_the_Man Yep, the media grabs onto it. It is sad that when they bite, they do real damage. But some Pit owners get their dogs for VERY wrong reasons. They can be GREAT dogs (true with most breeds with the proper training). @KC111 Sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

I haven’t checked but I believe American Pitbulls have been banned in Australia. From memory existing ones have to be desexed and it’s illegal to import one.
I could be wrong but that’s at the back of my mind from somewhere.

6 Likes

Yep, that’s my understanding too. Been like that for a while…

6 Likes

Yeah, it is most definitely sad.

Effing idiots IMO and then they are the ones that end up on the news.

most breeds indeed but bully breeds and their besties are a special breed of folk and we will fight for our beloved bullies.

A bit of information for Dog lovers…

HOW TO STOP DOG ATTACKS

Let us use the Pitty as an example. If he/she has a hold on a person or another dog stick your thumb in the bum. Works every time.

5 Likes