A PUBLIC and Civil Discussion on the Rules

@natbone I might have been guilty of that in the “beginning”.

I think one of the DANGERS of having repeat posts on identical topics, is the WORST thing on forums, is people can start to ignore them. These forums are not mine, but I"m a longtime member/contributor, but I have managed large forums before. I always preferred re=activating older threads, as then you ARE incorporating older, sometimes wiser info in WITH the new info.

8 Likes

Thank you very much @tartarusspawn, and I don’t really know what she was saying there. I routinely go out of my way to help anyone, and everyone here, and on other sites, and I’ve been doing it for a while …

6 Likes

I agree with that. I find that searches with too many results are off-putting. You are very helpful on these forums. You need a badge or something. :thinking:

7 Likes

Thanks very much for the kind words @natbone.
I probably have too many already, and the inner child in me wants to drop the #WeDontNeedNoStinkinBadges.

I think the most special one, allowed me to be included amongst this list of people,

4 Likes

I never meant for this to go horribly wrong i apologize for getting ppl the wrong way.

3 Likes

I wasn’t calling drummer a sheep at all I wasn’t referring to anyone just in general. You guys have got me all wrong

3 Likes

Ok this has gotten a tiny bit out of hand im glad I haven’t completely ignored it yet. But I wasn’t calling anyone here a sheep. I meant in general there’s no need for it. I didn’t mean anything by it. Not at anyone on here. I don’t have anything bad to say about any of yous you’ve done nothing but help me.

5 Likes

Don’t let it bother you.

3 Likes

I just read it now after I had already apologized so I really don’t know what you mean.

3 Likes

. Ive apologized theres not much more I can do. I will be more conscious about where I ask questions and search for an answer first. I have never even been part of a forum before this one and it is the best site I have been a part of and I hope all of you can accept my apology as I am very new at this and I never questioned anyone’s ability here I do know alot of you have been doing this a very long time and I am here to learn from all of you.

12 Likes

That’s that then. If someone doesn’t forgive then they have their own karma to deal with. I’m glad you are sticking around. This is the very first forum for me too when I started.

This place has always been a place of cooperation and forgiveness. For those of us who have been here from the start, it can become repetitive but the point is to help people stay off or get off the stinkies.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m glad you stayed.

14 Likes

Thx very much! I appreciate that alot. @Dan_the_Man

8 Likes