Expired concentrates questions

I’m on #3 myself. Just not married. Just hit 5 years in June. This one listens and shows emotions other than anger and hatred.

Congratulations on your success with #3. May you have many more happy years together!

10 Likes

ill second that . #3 myself just not married (less paper work) … 8-10 yrs

first wife was with here 5 yrs before getting married (got married and she changed over night)
second wife thought was a keeper got married and she changed

third wife i’m # 3 for here and she doesn’t want to get married either (people change when they get married)

hmmmm. guess i can blame my parents and my ex’s parents for getting divorced

Parents’ divorce . Unfortunately, experiencing the divorce of your parents doubles your risk for divorce. And if your spouse also experienced their parents’ divorce than your risk for divorce triples.

8 Likes

@ladycrooks which flavors ?

3 Likes

@ladycrooks I have over 1,000 and many are very old. I have yet to throw a single one away due to age. Light, heat, and oxygen are the enemies, just like our NIC. Minimize those 3 as much as you can. You can also break down big bottles into smaller bottles, to prevent over exposing one larger bottle/flavor.

10 Likes

I have found some to be like that regardless of age, and that smell can be inherent in some flavours too.

As @SessionDrummer asked, which actual flavours are you talking about?

7 Likes

…well I had an quiestion about capsium about 30mins ago but I don’t have all day to look for the "proper " place to ask a quiestion for to be this obsessed over other ppls opinions. Cuz “wolves don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep!”

3 Likes

Had you previously used those flavors and just fell madly in love with them? I’m just trying to understand your reasoning for ordering such large amounts…given that you’re still new to all this. :thinking:

8 Likes

She didn’t order the pistachio lol. I sent it to her out of the bunch sent to me from @Tracy8. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ok, fair enough then.

7 Likes

i still have no idea what I am going to do with alot of them. for now since alot of the big bottles are already opened a few arent but i will probably take 20 or 30 mls out and fridge the rest? I did alright all I paid was about 70 and it was for shipping and the exchange rate for 54.00 us I had to pay about 70 cad.

4 Likes

I have already rebottled alot and still need to do more. Im not sure about a few tho…but mabye if the sun got to them that may have caused them to go dark? Idk I don’t know much about the stuff like the Loranns bubble gum its brown but smells ok I know any gum I have seen aren’t brown.

3 Likes

I have noticed that. I have never been married for that very reason (mostly).

8 Likes

The thing to keep an eye out for is bottles with residuals that have separated from solution floating around inside. I had a bottle from Flavor West that had that. Don’t recall the name but someone said “just give it a good shake”. So I’m like, nah fuck that. I tossed it.

7 Likes

Don’t remind me @Dan_the_Man, I"m married LOL.

5 Likes

@ladycrooks out of the ones I can make out, the darker ones, are just darker flavors, especially the FA Vanilla Tahity. I THINK that’s a RFSC Bread Pudding, and if I remember, mine was darker as well.

I know this has been a point of debate in the past regarding fridging or not fridging flavors, and some people do, and some don’t. I finally decided on leaving all of my artificial flavors on racks, out of direct sunlight, and in a climate controlled environment, while my all natual (mostly Medicine Flower) I have stored in glass (or PET) in the fridge. Sunlight, heat, and air are always the culprits, and the more you can avoid them, the better your flavors should fare.

7 Likes

3 for me, 1 divorce, one death. #3 will be 25 yrs on Sept 7th. Yay me! Lol

8 Likes

You and me both, brother. Although I’ve noticed radical change just from moving in together. They say it’s part of the courting ritual. You show your best side to snag 'em then once you’re in it’s all over :rofl:

8 Likes

@ladycrooks This would require the purchase of extra refrigeration but @fidalgo_vapes keeps his flavors refrigerated at 50F and has never had a problem. I, unfortunately can’t do that. FA tends to hold up well. My TFA not as well. It depends and like SD said, keep them away from light exposure, heat and air.

10 Likes

fuck my hedgehog i jist got is in my spot I had for my flavors and I definitely can’t keep them in with him and his heat lamp and I got these glass cases but now I can’t open the damn window drapes for anything its a bitch with the air-conditioning hose I got to put in there now…ugh…so confusing. And I got way too many in the fridge 8 bottles of c premium alone cuz I could only order 10ml bottles…necer mind the other 15 mabye 20 extras …God. im drowning in concentrates. And I don’t even know how to use most if not all of them.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

and I jist moved in with a new bf and yes things change drastically… you go from honeymoon to idk what… def not honeymoon. That’s forsure. Took me 34 years in my life to know that IS a thing.

4 Likes