A sign of things to come from Chinese Vendors?

Thanks muth for going the extra mile.

5 Likes

F*ck 'em. As soon as this is getting more popular the first shops will start using bitcoins or something. Itā€™s been working well for years.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @muth. I knew about the GC workaround due to the FT - Aspire - Paypal spat thatā€™s been going on for a few years. If I hear any more updates about other vendors, Iā€™ll post here.

The anti vape weasels just keep drilling more and more holes in our boat.

6 Likes

Itā€™s not the banks. Heck, they donā€™t want to lose business but they also donā€™t want trouble in the form of penalty fees and violations of the law. They are being enforced by governments imposing bans.

4 Likes

Thanks for getting that FT GC information out. I have the new Dvarw MTL Facelift in my cart so Iā€™ll be looking into a GC this time around. Shinyitis forever! :rofl:

4 Likes

That would be great. Thx d_fabes :smile:

And weā€™ll keep plugging them up. Screw them. I donā€™t care about violating their damn regulations. We have a right as adults to choose which smoking cessation method we want to use. I have a few more choice words but Iā€™m trying to be a lady.

6 Likes

I grabbed a life preserver as the boat left the dock. I stocked up. I should be ok.

I share your sentiment about the regulations & regulators.

On the good news front, I understand FTā€™s shipping times have improved dramatically. 2 to 3 weeks now. You wonā€™t have to wait as long, for your new Dvarw!

5 Likes

Thx, thatā€™s great news. In all honesty I have plenty of gear and nic but thatā€™s just it, Iā€™m a gearhead and canā€™t resist a good deal on something Iā€™ve been wanting. I guess I could get all positive and look at it as challenging and interesting to stick it to the anti-vape nazis.

6 Likes

Nothing wrong with ladies being feisty, muth. As shown by all of the support you get on this site. Standing oneā€™s ground is admirable whoever it comes from. Sometimes a swearword is the appropriate thing to use. Keep up the good work, maam. And thanks for bringing this to our attention. For once Iā€™m glad to be in the UK, as we donā€™t have these insane laws on vaping. Yet.

7 Likes

That is right, ya know, they do label it differently, anything from gagets to healthcare items.

6 Likes

For once? Is there something I should know? Donā€™t think I havenā€™t thought of living in the UK, Ireland or Scotlandā€¦or Italy. The UK seems light years ahead of the US when it comes to vaping. I hope it stays that way. Best wishes to you.

6 Likes

And I love how they label the return addresses. Itā€™s like who the heck is Alvin Wong Lee in CA? :rofl: Never once have I seen Fasttech on any of my packages. But I fear I speak out loud too much. Shall we keep hush now? :wink:

6 Likes

Is that what they call drop shipments? I do know what you mean and it got here pdq; so I canā€™t bitch much. And nope, whatever they are doing itā€™s working.ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!LOL!

6 Likes

Well, hereā€™s the definition of drop shipping. Not sure how FT would be using it.

What does drop shipments mean?

Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesnā€™t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product using the dropshipping model, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer.Jan 3, 2020

5 Likes

Or FedExā€™s version.

EwFX

9 Likes

I stand corrected. I do know some stuff actually appeared with tracking #s originating in like maybe Rosemeade, CA. And it did get here pretty quick, considering.

4 Likes

Hi @Steve68
I am just up the road in Bonnie Scotland and I share the ā€œyetā€ from your post. Esp given the fact that the nasty party (Tories) have just abolished PHE, a stalwart supporter of the harm reduction angle. I see interesting (and not in an encouraging way) times ahead for the Brit eCig scene in the coming year.

I think now would be a good time for INDIVIDUALS in the UK to start lobbying their respective MPā€™s (Individual approaches to politicians are a little more effective because they know we have a votešŸ˜”) re any negative changes suggested by the forces of darkness

6 Likes

@Muth, I actually mentioned this to the CS person I chat with in FT and asked her about PayPal . She told me that as far as she is aware , there is no problem. I mentioned about you guys complaining on this issue . Or perhaps, FT is playing a deaf ear .
Well at the moment we here in down under are still lucky. I just bought a whole heap of stuff from FT (Aug) and AliExp (last week). The FT order has just landed and I should get them sometime this week. Some items from AliExp has landed . I have received my Smok Procolor which I am happily puffing on now and of course playing with all the colour settings .

6 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s great. You did see the above posts showing messages from Gearbest and Heavenā€™s Gifts? Those were sent to the Canary Islands and US, respectively. They were cancellation orders due to PayPalā€™s policy on e-cigs. Does AUS have a ban on vape gear/juice like the US and itā€™s PMTA? Ourā€™s went into effect Sept. 9.

I have items in my FT cart, so Iā€™ll soon find out. FTā€™s response to me is that they do not identify the products. I left it at that because they didnā€™t seem to think it a problem, like you said. Maybe they have a ā€œwork aroundā€ and if they do, great. I let sleeping dogs lie.

5 Likes

With all my google fuing this morning I came upon this website. Itā€™s a payment processing company which also happens to be partnered with CASAA. They specialize in med/high risk merchants who sell smoking and other paraphernalia, etc. Based in Florida, doing business internationally. They can quickly help a merchant whose account has been suspended by PayPal. Sounds promising to me!

5 Likes