About the Vendors category

Hi @daath,

I’m Joanna from VOOPOO Official, could i have the permission to post in vendor forum? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @daath,

Nice to meet you. could you please tell us how can be a forum vendor? Waiting for your reply!
Joyetech Group

1 Like

Hello @daath ,
We are from Dovpo,and we want to post in the Vendor category,please help,thanks!
You can check us at https://www.dovpoecig.com/
Regards,
Dovpo

1 Like

Hi, we were wondering about the vendors status. I believe you have received copys of the latest interaction we have just had with a member so we won’t repeat it all again. We just find it odd that we can place our website address within our profile but we can’t use our website (without mentioning its address) as an example when explaining our point of view. This is the second time we have received blunt and rude behaviour from members so thought we would try to rectify their problems. It tends to make us think that we should just keep clear of the forum and commenting if everyone is a policeman.

1 Like

Hi @daath,

I’m Zoe from Freemax Official, could i have the permission to post in vendor forum? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @daath,

Good day!
John from cacuqusa.com,
We’re new and fast growing vendor located in the U.S.A ,providing competitive pricing , vapers can just find out latest vape gears on cacuqusa.com.
Hope this message may help us for the vendor status and get the permission of posting here.

Thanks,
John

1 Like

Hi daath,
I’m mira from famovape.com
I have emailed you yesterday for apply to register a vendor
Warm regards
Mira

1 Like

Hi, daath,

Good day!
I sent you a PM.
This is Selina from FastTech.com, we were trying to reach the admin for the permission of sharing our deals and promotions in the forum. Hope this message may help us with the vendor status here.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hi, @daath
I am Judy from VOOPOO.
Nice to e-meet you here.
I would like to make further collabration with you in the forum.
May I know how to regain the vendor status since we have great interest to share some good news of product.

DM also sent.
Thanks!Good day!

Judy

1 Like

Hi @daarth

Emily from www.decadentvapours.com :wave: We’ve been producing e-liquid & flavour concentrates since 2009 in the UK. Was hoping to get permission to post in the vendor forum so we can share news and offers.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hello, @daath, this is janet from gearvita.id, We are the top authorized agent for electronic cigarettes and e-liquid in China and dedicated to create the No.1 Brand Mall of vape online store in the world, can you set a vendor permisson for me?
Best regards,
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @daath
This is Tony from Vapesearch.net. We mainly focus on vape product price comparision and offer deals.
We’d like to apply for permission to post here.
Hope you can agree with our application.

Best Regards!
Tony

1 Like

Hi @daath,

This is Evan from Razka Vape. May I have your permission to start a thread? Look forward to your reply.

Best regards

Evan

HI @daath This is Jack from razkavape.com. We mainly focus on vape product.
We’d like to apply for permission to post here.
Hope you can agree with our application.

Best Regards!
Jack

Sorry @RazkaVape - your products seem to consist solely of disposable or closed pod systems, so not really relevant to us DIY-folks, if we can’t use our own liquids in them.

1 Like

HI @daath This is David operating Buyecigkits.com , which is a trustful online vape store that has been established for more than 3 years dedicated to carrying a large range of original vapes for free shipping while sharing tons of useful blogs related to ecigs

Could you grant us the right to post deals in this category? email sent last week, thank you!

Best Regards,
Buyecigkits team

Hi @daath
I am claudia from Eleaf & Joyetech &Wismec, who selling vape mods, and other vape devices. Can I be a vendor here? Thanks!

Flavrz.com.au Cheers

Hello, @daath, this is web admin from OZ-Eliquid, We are the leading vape distributor Australia of top quality, award winning international eliquid brands. We offer only the highest quality wholesale vapor supplies, dry herb vaporizer and also advanced electronic cigarettes wholesale supplies. Can you set a vendor permisson for me?
Best regards,
Thanks!

1 Like

@Oz-Eliquid