Account Deactivated, Do you see a reason?

This is definitely excessive UNLESS this shop is in a mall. The rent in a mall would warrant those kind of prices. Under normal Vape Shop settings (Walk in store) the TFV4 should sell between $48-$58 depending of course on the store’s operating expenses. Sounds as though this Vape Shop you describe is taking advantage of being the only Vape Shop in the area…

3 Likes

[quote=“Lostmarbles, post:27, topic:27553, full:true”] Unfortunately, my city has one vape shop and it’s staffed by hipster d-bags with an air of superiority.
[/quote]

You just described 95% of all vape shops world wide.

4 Likes

Probably a bit high on the percentage but I would certainly say 50% for sure. In my area at least half the shops are caring people who truly try to help their customers. The rest are just blowin’ clouds…

1 Like

My local shop sells repurposed Mount Baker Vapor juice at 12.00 for 15ml. They use thier own bottles and change the names slightly and claim that they are the ones that mix the juice in house. Bunch of fuckery at that place. Because of this, they were able to open up three more stores, raping peoples wallets.

1 Like

Hopefully, one day, they’ll be exposed for the crooks they are…:rage:

2 Likes

Funny you said that. I contacted MBV personally and told them what was happening. MBV told me they have nothing they can do with situations like this. As long as MBV gets paid they couldnt care less what happens after the transaction. Sad excuse if you ask me.

I havent been back to that shop since.

3 Likes

It was really crazy when I visited a vape shop and I knew more about their equipment then they did. I played dumb just listen to their sales pitch. I was really trippin’o as they tried to describe mod and tank features. Some are like drug dealer trying to push product.

3 Likes

I’m starting to see that. I actually went and asked if they would post a flyer from CASAA asking to support the defeat of a proposed anti-vaping bill and they told me: “we don’t get politically involved”. Bunch of useless nut-sacks…

4 Likes

My town has a good 18-20 vape shops, most of them are fairly well staffed. One shop is in a very bad location (not crime bad, just off the beaten path, poor advertising and the interior seems pretty worn). I know the owner and have talked with him a good number of times over the years, actually was going to see about working there, he asked for me to send him a basic intro letter. Problem is just prior to my last travel assignment I was getting ready to re-order some nic and stuff (he makes flavors and is trying to break into that area to compete with CAP FA TPA and the like). I hit his website which is pretty static and looked at his nic prices, he was asking 100 bucks per liter of 100mg/ml… what I would normally get for 44 dollars a liter, his pg and vg were also much higher than I would wish to pay also. Now, I have no problem paying for local products and understand he/they are in business to attempt to make a profit, but I was so put off I haven’t gone back in mostly afraid he’d ask if I was still interested in working with/for him and I’d feel guilty charging people so much more for a product than what I would feel justified in paying. I guess I’m not a good sales person.

3 Likes

It has nothing to do with salesmanship Tut. It has to do with morals. None of us would begrudge a business owner a profit. It’s the price gouging that your not good at.

5 Likes

What if this shop owner paid the same price as you do plus shipping costs? @CallMeTut be aware I own a Vape Shop, the best price I can get is from Heartland as you are probably buying since you said $44. I pay the same as you. Do you think this guy can pay what you pay and sell it to you for the same price, of course not. You need to at least double what you pay for a item (PLUS SHIPPING COSTS) if you expect to stay in business.The only discount Heartland offers is a 55 gallon drum for not even a 20% discount. Not feasible to buy for someone starting out and wouldn’t lower the price all that much anyway. Are you aware Wizard Labs sells nicotine for $113.98 per liter?

4 Likes