Actual Food Recipes

You had me at Chorizo

7 Likes

Outstanding @DayTimeFrank. I am now officially hungry.

5 Likes

That was a short sentence esse

4 Likes

??? You Mean Essay or were you spelling Ese lol

3 Likes

Didn’t have any Corned Beef but made some Fried Cabbage for St. Paddy’s :four_leaf_clover:

Chopped cabbage, onion, garlic, and bacon.
I pre cooked the bacon then chopped it into pieces then threw it all in a large frying pan and put a lid on it till done :yum:

7 Likes

Made fried cabbage on the Blackstone Sunday. Fried up bacon and pecan smoked sausage then cooked everything in the bacon grease. Yumm!

9 Likes

Hey @Cary1 I finally broke down and picked up a Foodi at Wally World,

Cooked up some chicken wings today and this Onion Rings recipe from airfryingfoodie.com :yum:

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 I hope you get as much enjoyment out of your Foodi oven as I have. Gotta say, the air fry does a great job on so many things. I haven’t tried onion rings yet, but expect to in the near future. Enjoy !! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fooooood! Goood!

8 Likes

I don’t know what I did but I made a really great pasta last night just using up what was old in my fridge…
I made a sweet/hot pepper cream sauce with turkey and chorizo, added some cumin and a little tex mex cheese with 4 cloves of garlic…

Basically if you’ve made an Alfredo from scratch, do that but with peppers in the mix, sweet and hot and then add your cream and cheese and your cooked meat(s) and serve on linguine.

Was pretty damn good.

came out reddish orange I guess, next time I do it I’ll use the fat in the pan and less butter…

7 Likes

eggs, country fried steak and taters

7 Likes

With lots of pepper!

5 Likes

It’s actually some coffee grounds from my coffee filter I had raised over top… Just had a coffee mug with cream and sugar as a beverage

6 Likes

Dark Roast btw

6 Likes
  Nooooooo! Oh well I guess you got your caffeine boost!
4 Likes

Skin on salmon, seared in a cast iron, oven baked asparagus with Parmesan, and a spring mix salad on the side:) healthy can be tasty too lol

8 Likes

@Fishaddict420 that’s making me want Salmon !!!

3 Likes

@Fishaddict420 Looks delicious. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

I had a grocery order awhile back and they subbed chicken thighs for drum sticks for some reason, I don’t care for them much so I decided to make a big batch of stock.
8 Drums
6 cloves of Garlic
1 sprig of Thyme
1 large Yellow Onion
1 Carrot
4 ribs of Celery
1 knob of Giner
1 spoon of Tumeric
1 pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
1 bunch of Scallions

Winging it, was going to make a bunch, cool it, skim it and then divide the stock in freezer bags and freeze flat. Pull out one bag each time I make a batch of brown rice. Hope it turns out well, it’s starting to smell good now though.

7 Likes

Eggs, cubed taters, jalapeno and onion with poached eggs on top:

Sour cream as well

7 Likes