Adding pictures

We want to add pics to some of our recipe’s but we are having trouble working out how to do this. Can someone please let us know how we do this from either the PC or laptop.
Thanks in advance. K&M

7 Likes

Here it is explained.

9 Likes

@Sejuiced_By_Mel, @Gus6 dropped the good link, and here’s another one …

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer @Gus6 thanks guys for the help and I will give it ago now. Thanks fella’s.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer @Gus6 Got it worked out. Thanks guys

6 Likes

Don’t do it, it gives people an expectation of what it’s going to taste like and you’ll always fall short and let people down.

4 Likes

Interesting perspective.

4 Likes

Example: Strawnana Custard

4 Likes

Hmm, why is there no middle finger emoji? :wink:

3 Likes

No it’s great, it really is one of the best recipes I’ve had on here. But there’s no strawberries at all, it would actually be cool to see a reworking of that recipe now that we have more than: TPA, CAP, LA, FA and FW

5 Likes

I get more banana from it and the wife gets more strawberry, crazy how different peoples tastes are. Interesting thing about that pic is a Russian website was selling Strawnana so i borrowed their image.

Im in the middle of a remix right now, hard to get it right when im trying. The original was just one mix and the wife said to change nothing.

5 Likes

Yeah it was mostly a Banana Vanilla custard for me, but I could swear I could taste strawberry when I was first starting out, I think it’s the mental gymnastics of the description or just the olefactory thing.

6 Likes

@anon44012888 Thanks for your view on this but I guess everyone’s interpretation of a picture is different, but I do get where you are coming from.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Its just like art, its all ones individual taste and perspective on what we taste, see and hear.

6 Likes

Definitely can’t argue with that!

4 Likes