Adding premixed concentrate to create vape ready juice to ELR

Hi, Hubby bought a 60ml concentrate of premixed concentrate that he wants me to convert into a ready to vape liquid. How do I input 15ml of concentrate and 45ml of pg/vg base into the ELR? I use scales, not a syringe. I already know how to input the pg/vg ratios and the nicotine amount.
Thanks!

4 Likes

What % of flavor concentrate do I need to enter.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Normally the vendor or the Mfg. will recommend a percentage.

Your not going to get a 70/30 mix but it’s 69/31. Click on the MAX VG button on the calculator.
15ml is 25% of 60ml. Your percentage is 25. The calculator will take care of the rest.

7 Likes

Some one in my vape group on Facebook said “15 is 25% of 60, so it seems like they’re recommending 25% flavoring, which seems high for a concentrate, but I don’t have experience with these. I would start around 12 - 15%, you can always add more.”. Sound good?

3 Likes

Thank you, so I will add 25% and hope for a 60pg/40vg final mix. Appreciate this!

4 Likes

What is recomended for his pod?

4 Likes

This is what I got after entering 25% in the ELR. Thank you!

3 Likes

He uses Xlim V2, but he is also using the ready made juice from EC Blends before they had to stop selling nic in juices and now they just sell nicotine separately for the customer to mix themselves. I told him to buy the concentrate and that I would convert it with the help of this group. Now if I could only figure out which Horchata and which cream they use so I can make my own for him.

4 Likes

And yes, hubby only wanted 6mg nic because that was what he was using in the sub ohm tank I gave him before he got tired of all the slime from the juices, lol. He loves the Xlim V2 and is vaping at about the equal rate of smoking now.

5 Likes

What is recommended percentage from the pod manufacture for the coil.
It will be in the instruction booklet that came with the pod.
You can try 20 percent instead of the 25 percent.

4 Likes

I will look on the 0.6ohm coil itself since the booklet was pretty much a blank slate.

3 Likes

Just says 20-25 watts on the coil. There was NO booklet included with the Xlim V2 Pod.

3 Likes

I know 50/50 or higher PG is good with Xlim’s.

3 Likes

Do the 60/40 then. He should get plenty of throat hit.
I want to make sure the coil wicks juice.
Don’t use Max VG

4 Likes

That is what he has now and what I was planning on making for him. I didn’t know how to get to 25% but you did that for me, thank you! The original EC Blends Horchata and Creme was at 60pg/40vg, but I just hope that they are using 15ml per 60ml like their website says.

3 Likes

Ever since he got the Xlim V2, he is in love (but I am not threatened, LOL). I also got him the Caliburn X and he doesn’t like that one at all.

3 Likes

I looked up the instructions. They suck.

4 Likes

At least you had instructions, lol. I will mix up for hubby, correctly now, thanks to you. Have a blessed night. Appreciate you very much!

2 Likes

I use a few flavors from Flavor Artists, which is EC Blends’ side hustle, and I never paid any attention to those percentage charts which were confusing at best. Notice their recommended uses are for cooking, etc. (can’t say I blame them for no mention of vaping in our current political environment) I treat their flavors as I would any other flavor house - take a sniff/knuckle test and go with what feels right. They have a bunch “one shot” flavors, but I’ve found that most need some help (again, just like most other flavor houses) :grin:

4 Likes