Advice needed on much desired recipe!

ooh, i can get that…ordered!
also…check the description on this…

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/dv-concentrates/3054-welsh-taffi.html?search_query=toffee+&results=21

1 Like

Oh Yeah that really sounds like it summed up in a way !!

You’ll like that Toffee Dream Cream regardless it’s a great mixer !

1 Like

It’s in the basket :wink: …here we go again lmao…my poor wallet…

1 Like

So sorry…but you’ve been buying naughty naughty that’s harder on your wallet :wink: Besides you will hopefully crack the code or at least get some really good close ish clones out this and then you can go back to saving $$$ fingers crossed !

1 Like

oh that’s right…bring that up …tut…:disappointed:

so ashamed…lol

1 Like

Uh huh … well I have a lil 8 ml batch of this heating for a few minutes so I can spin it on the mag mixer obviously of WIP

http://tjek.nu/r/7MwH?token=f0ef093050a4bc8

I poked around and found some more flavors to throw in there that OoO is extremely buttery and it’s a Vg based flavor Idk if they even make it anymore.
looks like they do http://www.oooflavors.com/products/butter-toffee-flavor but only in pg based.

2 Likes

I would totally vape that :point_up_2::point_up_2::+1:

2 Likes

First dibs to purchase the LA butter rum if you can’t stand it (pretty please :wink:)

2 Likes

that looks lush, I’ll show you what i was thinking with what i have and what’s coming, and we’ll compare results…1 sec

1 Like

Vapes pretty nice as a SnV tbo. Creamy buttery probably needs a bit stronger of a Toffee kick and possibly a tad more caramel to really kick it up a notch. Not bad at all thou for a stab. I got a lil more room I could try LA Toffee in here but as of now a very velvety rich butter rum and butterscotch forward and a teeny tiny kettle corn ending

1 Like

Pugs Headache #2

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (FW) 1.5
Butter Rum (LA) 0.75
Butter Toffee (FW) 6
Butterscotch Ripple (FW) 2.5
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1
Kettle Corn (TPA) 1.5
Molasses (TPA) 1
Toffee Dream Cream (FW) 2.5

Flavor total: 16.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Very Nice I think you’d appreciate the Butter rum being up at that level mines a lil lower but I taste things very clearly and don’t need much…also there’s my pg sensitivity so 15% is my max out. As I’m vaping it the sweetness of the kettle corn and the molasses are coming through more in the exhale.

1 Like

well…that’s my plan, we’ll see where we get to, BB is also working on something I spoke to him on PM earlier

2 Likes

thank you by the way @Amy2, I really appreciate your help, legend :grin::thumbsup: you’ve well pointed me in the right direction.

2 Likes

I’ll assume you are talking about the butter toffee style right?

2 Likes

that’s right man, you know it?

1 Like

No problem enjoyed messing around w/ my flavors and … still waiting to see what BB @Beaufort_Batches comes up with as this is his type of juice he loves him some butterscotch !!! and kettle corn :smile:

1 Like

I know right?..he was the first person I thought of :thumbsup:

1 Like

There are two brands that come to mind stateside and the first Crunch and Munch I very toffeeish and buttery. he second Fiddle Faddle is more kids butterscotch candy flavor

2 Likes

I don’t know either of those over here, the only one I can compare it to is Butterkist popcorn, which i actually thought was American but apparently not :confused:

1 Like