Advken OHM EGA

here it is

I will update this post after using it a while and give you my thoughts…

5 Likes

Looks sweet.:+1:

2 Likes

Mine should be here by Saturday. I’m looking forward to it…an I really like how wide the posts are…that will open the door to a lot of builds and wire types.

1 Like

I was just coming to post this topic! Mine just arrived. I built 2 micro coils on it (because I was at work). This little guy is freakin amazing. I have a Crown, TFV4, two Sub-Tanks Mini’s, all with staggered fused claptons. I am almost ashamed to admit it. Well no I’m not. I love this little guy. Beautifully made. Top fill. Huge RBA section. I mean HUGE! And it’s tiny. Gonna be a favorite of mine for sure. Pics coming soon. Thanks @quitter1 for recommending this guy to me!!!

1 Like

top fill nice- drip tip is short but fits well with the size -deck and post holes are huge with lots of room for big builds and wire -air flow is both huge and you could also choke it down for mtl hits -now for clouds it makes them well and flavor is on point as good if not better than the crown rba IMO the short chimney and from under air flow make a huge flavor factory.
cons are maybe the tank capacity could be a bit more but all in all a great addition to my collection it will be in use every day as a favorite.
I’ve been looking for exactly this tank…:wink:

1 Like

What’s the capacity on that ohm mate?

1 Like

3ml. Just imagine having a dripper you can put 3ml of juice in. It goes through a tank in just a couple hours. But it’s easy to fill. I could do it with my eyes closed.

2 Likes

Right now my best flavor producing RTA is the Goblin Mini. I find myself using it more than any other, and with it’s 3ml tank it seems I’m constantly taking that damn little fill screw off the bottom. If the Goblin Mini was top fill I probably wouldn’t have looked at the Ohmega, I would probably just buy more Goblin Minis! but if the flavor is on par, well hell man my best flavor tank may start sitting more than it sings.

2 Likes

Damn! That looks sweet.

1 Like

2 tanks in… the coil and cotton are well steeped and I’m loving it!!! ™

Here are some pics of mine.

1 Like

kinda like the purple looks neat… how do you like it so far?

1 Like

I need to build some titanium coils. I have never used Ti before. But this tank is crying for something badass built on it’s wicked deck. I have gone through 3 tanks full of juice in this. I love this lil tank. I am using these Kanthal coils wrapped 15 times around the screwdriver that comes with it. But the post holes are big enough to drive a golf ball through with a driver from 300 yards away. So it was a bit of a pain to get the screws to clamp down on a single wire. I am going to buy 5 of these damn things after I get my Aromamizer. I can’t get over how nice this tank is made. Simply awesome! 5 stars!

I have only had my TFV4 a few days. So I am still stoked about it. And tonight I loaned it to my friend. If he’d have asked to borrow the Ohmega I would have laughed at him.

1 Like

I’m very impressed with mine!!! it’s now top of the list

1 Like

I should add that I have machined Aerospace components for years. Parts for Nasa, the military, and even Air Force 1. I have made parts for most of the Indy car teams, every single Nascar team, medical components, and am now a CNC Program Engineer. I have looked at a lot of tanks. And have owned quite a few. Even thought about designing my own.

Just to compare, the Crown is a very well made tank, but has that mass produced look to it. The TFV4 is ok, but the top hinge is crap. The pin the lid hinges on is loose as hell. I am just giving you guys some observations based on my machining/engineering background. The engineering on this Ohmega is very thought out. And the machining is spectacular. I wasn’t expecting this from a $35 tank or whatever it was. It’s like a piece of art atop my Sigelei. Vaping at 100w and it just drowns me with flavor even from simple Kanthal coils. I am building some claptons right now.

2 Likes

Sorry to flood this thread with my opinions on this tank. But after taking it apart I thought I would try just re-wicking my coils first to see if I could stop a massive leak I had with this tank when you fill it. Similar tp the Crown when you screw the top cap on it can leak if not wicked properly. My first wick was done quickly and not very good. I cut the ends and just folded the wicks down into the juice channels. This time I left them longer and rolled them under the coil like I do my drippers. But I pulled them out so they were going to be pushed in by the chimney when it is screwed down. This way is much better.

1 Like

I’ll know this when mine finally gets here, but maybe you can mitigate that leaking when refilling like you do with the Kayfun and Orchid. Just get the threads started then turn upside down to screw it down tight. Always worked for me on those other tanks.

1 Like

Her Engrish is way, way better than my Cantonese. But when she told me about the purper o-ring, I lost it.

1 Like

I was trying tightening it upside down today. I use high VG. I think the gap between the chimney and the tank is too small to let a proper air bubble make its way to the juice channels for that to really work. Even though I did that she still poured all over. Since rewicking, not a single drop has leaked. Basically my wick makes a full circle through the coil and back under itself.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have watched that video ok? It has me seeing purper. My head hurts from trying to understand her.

1 Like