Alice in Vapeland

Who has tried the concentrates and how are they???

2 Likes

You’ll have to be a little more specific when referring to concentrates, as in general or by a specific vendor?
I have used RF super concentrates and I was surprised at how well they tasted. I was expecting more of a chemical taste, but there was none.
I have only used about 10, but I have at least 20 by RF and a couple of others that I just haven’t really had time too sit and evaluate.

1 Like

I was asking about the Alice in Vapeland concentrates. Was wondering if anyone as tried any of them and what their take on them is…hence the name of the topic.

2 Likes

Sorry, never heard of them. Have a link?

1 Like

Havnt herd of them. Since it is not clearly stated that they are manufacturing their flavors I would guess they are rebottled. Maybe they blend two-four companies together to make one flavor (e.g. Banana FA with banana tpa)…but I still call that rebottled.

Would be interested to hear differently.

2 Likes

https://www.aliceinvapeland.com/pure/
Found it. Says they are extracts, I didn’t find mention of them being super concentrates (not saying they’re not, just that I didn’t find anything say they specifically were).
Some on here would definitely be interested in the Net’s, so they could try one before they decide to try making their own or just to have a vendor for the extract, instead of the outrageously priced ones at stores (if you can find them.)
Might have to give them a shot, if I can get the msds info.

1 Like

https://www.aliceinvapeland.com/pure/

2 Likes

I should have said extracts instead of concentrates.

1 Like

Totally understand. Now a days there are so many categories.
One thing that will definitely get attention is saying “super concentrate”. Simply because so many are trying to go PG free.
I wonder what base they are using for extraction? If it’s PG free (alcohol) you might have a whole lot of people flooding their site.

2 Likes

I have been eyeballing them for a second. A friend of mine introduced me to their ready made juices. I have only tried one. But upon visiting their website to look at the pricing (which is ridiculous) I noticed they make extracts. I was just trying to sniff around and see if anyone has used them and see if it is worth time and investment. I’m only assuming they have only been around for a short amount of time.

1 Like

Well they definitely have my interest piqued. I might have to try a few, especially that tart raspberry. I’ve got a special recipe I’ve been working on, but can’t find a natural tasting raspberry that works.
Appreciate you bringing them too the forum.
You might want to share them on the “baby vendors” thread (at least, I think that was the title.)
It’s about little known flavor vendors.
Everyones always looking for one special flavor.

1 Like

Alice.in vapeland flavors are expensive but amazing. I have most of them and they’re all amazing. A lot of them have an alcohol smell to them but when mixed are awesome. Highly recommend.

3 Likes

Thanks @Scott12579 . I’m getting 3 to start out. One being the Fresh Cherry. I haven’t found a cherry yet that doesn’t taste like a cough drop. (fingers crossed) Hopefully going with an extract vs concentrated natural/artificial flavoring will turn out in my favor.

1 Like

Please get back to us on this one - been looking for a great cherry for nearly 2 years.

4 Likes

I definitely will. I think I have tried every cherry flavor under the sun. Haven’t found that Gem yet!

Man I wish I could randomly blow 300 bucks indiscriminately >.> I’m probably just being suckered by the aesthetic, but it’s the context of the flavours that has me interested. They have exactly 1 flavour I don’t like, Menthol. And the entire flavour profile is shifted very firmly in the camp of things I like (vaguely afternoon-tea style things). Gonna have to give them a shot., prolly go for Sencha Green Tea and Lavender.

2 Likes

I wish I had the money to blow to. I took a dive spending 30. Just hope its worth it. lol

2 Likes

I gotta pay the Bills Thursday. .err, tomorrow innit. Yeah, pay the bills, then we’ll see if I can get something this paycheck or not.

4 Likes

Box should be here tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve heard great things about the newer inawera cherries multiple cherries mixed you can use it at higher percentage then normal as well

1 Like