AliExpress?

Cybersecurity is a huge deal. Lots of apps/web sites listen and look for keywords. Then they use the data to sell you like items. Look at Pinterest for example. Look for Beard Oils one time and all your ads are now about grooming products.

Big Brother is always watching and listening.

As for Aliexpress or whatever it is, they do not sell just vape electronics. I would steer clear in my opinion. I do not trust websites like that. The only one I do is Amazon. Just my honest opinion.

6 Likes

I got mine from Ali … no issues whatsoever
Never had any issues with them and I’ve used them plenty times.

7 Likes

from what i have gathered…AE is more of a broker for many companies…AE is not the real seller…why so many product types on there…there was a guy on discord who bought tons from AE…never had a problem…

6 Likes

Please update when you get it. Was planning ordering the exact same thing same vendor and all. Heavens gifts seem to have a good following and high approval and also try to make contact with any reviews that are low.

5 Likes

I thought so to from the ratings and customer reviews. When I checked their website they had it for $149 which seems a bit odd to sell it @ AE for $105.

Either way it goes I’ll let you guys know how it goes, but it’ll probably be 25+ days.

6 Likes

I’ve ordered several things fro AE,it’s all gone pretty smoothly. Long shipping times to the US and the few things I’ve bought that didn’t show up were refunded promptly.

6 Likes

Definitely a good deal there and definitely no need for paranoia. The chinese are not trying to infiltrate your brain with a deadly ideology LOL :joy::rofl:

But seriously, I’ve used them loads of times and never had a problem. There the same as Amazon really and one of the biggest companies in the world. Enjoy your Triade when it comes…brilliant price!!

7 Likes

A few years ago,I was making and selling steampunky and geekery jewelry. I bought about $1200 worth of jewelry bits and bobs and supplies from Ali Express, in 2 or 3 different orders, and from a whole bunch of vendors. I’d say its closer to an APAC Amazon than an Ebay. Lots of stuff in stock with Ali, and then they have a ton of vendors as well, if its still like it was a few years ago. Out of a bazillion tiny orders $5 here, $15 there, etc, not a single order was messed up. Only downside, and I mean only, is waiting on mail from APAC region. So you can count on 7 to 28 days shipping, depending how you order. But HIGH recommend on ordering from them. Another great one to check out is DX.com… very similar to Ali, but with Ali a lot of things are available only in bulk, where you can buy individual everything on DX. I just got a kick butt digital mixing scale, accurate to the .01, same one in a ton of vape shops for $30-$40, and I paid under $5. Niiiice. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I got a email from Ali/Heavens_Gifts to extend their shipping time as the item is pre-order and has not yet arrived at their warehouse. I did extend it for 10 more days since they did reach out to me. So far things seems to be legit.

On my last contact with HG they expect delivery to them in early March, so I figured I’d give them until mid March to ship. I do have 48 more days to dispute my purchase with Ali. I figure anything under 30 days would be cutting it too close as shipping time is 25 days.

8 Likes

so it has not shipped yet? I just made my order with them today let’s see who gets it first shall we? I’m in canada

edit: Mine just shipped

3 Likes

I didn’t get a shipping notification so I just checked the site. Mine was shipped on * 2019.03.09 02:01 (GMT-7): Despatch from Sorting Center. It ended as a 20 day pre-order wait time… not too bad!

4 Likes

Hopefully that included a tracking number? (not that you should disclose it of course, but you didn’t mention it)

4 Likes

Yep, I got a tracking #. It looks like it’s still bouncing around in China. I asked HG for a 10 day buyers protection extension also, since I did extend them an extra 10 days to ship… Let’s see if I get an extension.

4 Likes

You might also try using this site for the overseas tracking portion of your package:

I’ve found it tracks better than most (until it hits the States). :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks SF… I’ll def. use it too.:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

IMO ALIE has a very good customer service.
Ordered a bunch of parts last year
95% of the orders were ok
One order arrived not in time - refund - (arrived later)
one item was a lil bit of defect (i could repair) 90% refund
and all within a few days-

Faster than fasttech

6 Likes

I ordered a RBA deck for the Hellvape Hellbeast from Ali after reading this…well i ordered an shipped out next day…was at my house in 8 days…fastest chinese post yet…then i felt a litlle comfy an ordered another Inokkin Proton mod from there …again was shipped out next day…still on way to me as I just ordered… I do feel a little secure ordering from here for now… not always the best prices …you have to look around for best price in there… so far shipping has been real fast…

10 Likes

This is a very good tracker. I see more details and movement than what the AE tracker offers. Thanks again.

b06fe4ecd20e0f194e212a35dbfed92d

5 Likes

Quite welcome!

4 Likes

Just found my original problem correspondence:
"Dennis Den-----------------------------------Actual mfg’r rep.
2015-04-07 19:11:49
oh,my friend,i`m very very sorry,is my wrong,the SKU is write wrong,my friend,whether you can receive the gold color,we can give you some remedy,actually,the gold atomizer is quality good than the silver color,my friend,if you can received,we can refund you part money,because you know,if re-send to you,maybe need 20days delay,and will cost lots of shipping cost,my friend,hope you can understand,my friend,wish you have a nice day,beg you reply
regards

THE ABOVE IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM. THIS VENDOR DOES NOT WANT TO HONOR ORIGINAL CONTRACT. THE SELLER WOULD LIKE ME TO RETURN WRONG ITEMS AND PAY SHIPPING CHARGES ALONG WITH THE RISK OF “LOST IN SHIPPING RISK/TRAP”. I WOULD LIKE THE VENDOR TO SEND MY ORIGINAL ORDER REQUEST ALONG WITH A SELF STAMPED/ADDRESS ENVELOPE TO RETURN THE GOODS. IN US THIS WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM FROM A GOOD FIATH DEALER. $4 OR SO DOES NOT MAKE THIS RIGHT."

6 Likes