AliExpress?

Nice! And legit! (Although I never really doubted it’s authenticity, because HG has never failed me in that respect before, or any other for that matter!)

You may have already said this in a previous post, but, I must be blind because I didn’t see it…but, did you order via epacket or Singapore post?

5 Likes

This is from my initial post… but they really beat that shipping time.

6 Likes

The order I did with HG (but not via AE) was forecast for 30 days and came in 8. Can’t argue with the shipping. Their customer service was good too

8 Likes

See, I told you I was blind! But thanks for telling me anyway!

Yeah, Wow! 20 day pre-order time, and 8 days to get into your hands! That’s awesome coming from China! Kudos to AE, and also to HG, cause even though it was ordered via AE, it still ultimately came from HG!

Another +1 for @Heaven_Gifts!!!

5 Likes

Did you get it up and running?

3 Likes

I set it up this morning. I copied my ecig file from my other Triade that was previously modified… about 5 minutes setup time. I’ve vaped a tank so far and all is well.

9 Likes

That’s what I like to hear! I thought about it after I asked you that, and I remembered that you already have this toy, so although it is new, you already know the ins and outs of it! So you getting a new one probably isn’t quite like getting your first DNA250C!

So, since all is well, I assume you will be going ahead with ordering two more then? When I find a mod that I like enough, this is exactly what I plan to do. Any time I have extra $ I will buy backups to put away and store for the future! I just haven’t found one that I feel that way about yet, although I also have never had a really great mod either!

4 Likes

These mods can be intimidating for some. If you have any problems there’s a lot of experienced users on ELR that can help and there’s the Evolv forum…

https://forum.evolvapor.com/

8 Likes

Thanks PV! I will keep that in mind!

3 Likes

Now AliE does not even stick to its 60 day money-back guaranty (and changed it to 90 days
for newer buys)
:innocent:
Watch out. Was a long time fan…

ae

3 Likes

nice buy pro
just FYI
aliexpress are awesome for sales like cyber monday black friday, thankksgiving etc.
Some of the specials ive grabbed for vape gear have been unreal.
Ive been using 3avape and everzon a bit lately, awesome prices and 3 avape is free shipping over $50, was $30 before covid19.
Also had an order from fastech arrive in 2 weeks which is decent.
Another good parcel tracker for chinese sellers is

2 Likes

AliExpress Service Center

2 Likes

AliExpress Dispute Results and Satisfaction Survey

This is an automated system email. Please do not reply to this email.

2 Likes

DHGate is also another AliExpress type company. I haven’t used them but know others who have with positive results. But like all the others I imagine it depends on what vendor you use within the company.

For all of you who have used AliExpress, DX, DHGate, etc. do you have referrals for solid vendors?

5 Likes

Aliexpress won’t ship vape products to the US anymore, been like that for a while now. Haven’t checked the other 2 though

4 Likes