All my flavours taste muted

This is the way I like/make it

3 Likes

FA red touch straw - is great i use it al the time very realistic

medice flower strawberry is also very realistic but be careful all their flaves are highly concentrated ive never used it higher than 1 percent and only use it to enhance other strawberries like strw ripe and sweet straw

1 Like

how is the tfa strawberry , i use the ripe , red touch , sweet straw , and medicine flower straw

ill have to try that out , i do like the cap graham cracker taste in the cutwood spy leak recipe ,

It is stronger than the Ripe.
In this recipe I break my own rule of using so many (all but one) from the same mfg.

I am working on an adaptation of this to use Strawberry Taffy (CAP) to tweak the Ripe, Marshmallow,and SB.

1 Like

Acidityā€¦ all berries are very acidic. Itā€™s why they taste so darn good!

the trick by manufactures is Sucralose , sucralose sucralose , lol im not trying to be an ass but alot of recipes here are imo premium , try bust a nut , or loopy v2 both by @Alisa , check out wayne walkers he has alot of recipes that are good , you have to find your niche and try to experiment more the regulars on the forum have great recipes learn who they are and follow them , try some of the higher rated recipes not 5 star recipes bc i could make a recipe and rate it 5stars and thats what it will be , i felt the same way i thought the so called premiums in the vape stores were the best recipes but now ill go try them every once in awhile and all i taste is a bunch of sucralose and they seem watered down

3 Likes

I have no premium concentrates so Iā€™ll definetly try it, that may be the cause of all my problems!

I have similar tastes as you. Many of my recipes (private and public) include Strawberry (FA is my fave) and Cream(s). But hereā€™s one that changes things up a bit on the palate. This is one of my more flavor-bursting recipes:

Blue Tropic 80 V1.5

Ingredient %
Blueberry (CAP) 7
Coconut (CAP) 3.5
DX Banana Cream (TPA) 1.5
Pineapple (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

When i started DIYing i was after one thingā€¦ A Mothers Milk Clone!

So i tried all these different clone recipes including Unicorn Milk & Strawberry Fog, when you make your first liquid its the ā€œbest in the worldā€ a bottle later and you realise that actually, it sucks?

Turns out that e liquids like Bombies Nana Cream by @fizzmustard / StrawNana Custard by @Ken_O_Where and Mikes Melons by @gsxrmike04 are the e liquids to take notes on, these types of e liquids with plenty of flavour not only taste and vape great but they also teach you a thing or two about the art of e liquid making.

These types of recipes pop up often due to the popularity of Mothers Milk / Unicorn Milk and Strawberry Custard Vapes in general and are always similar, its almost like someone came up with this combination of bavarian cream / cheesecake graham crust / sweet cream and everyone just to flocked to it (Put a drop of each on a spoon and taste that :wink: )

The taste i get from these vapes is super bland, sure you can add more / different types of strawberry but that doesnt take from the fact that the base flavour is IMO ā€œOverused Old Hatā€.

Nowā€¦ Let me introduce to you ā€œGrubbyā€™s Throbbing Creamy Banana Inside a Cheesecakeā€ - An innovation in e liquid recipes, with a penetrating flavour that explodes and fills your mouth with an intense and creamy feeling!

I guess what im trying to say isā€¦ Dont get caught up in the latest and greatest but Experiment and Innovate using your own research and flavour combinations.

5 Likes

loved that piece. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping you guys picked up on the Satire near the end of that postā€¦ :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I think we got itā€¦ :joy::open_mouth::joy:

1 Like

That middle emoticon was well chosen! Haha

:joy: :blush: :joy:

1 Like

Hehe, I try. :wink:

1 Like