Alltheflavors and Bitcoin mining

Being politically correct and not saying nothing, might be right thing to do. But when one group, person, thing, tries to screw over the vape community, they need to be called out.
The Vape Community as a whole, is on the same page, we all want the same thing… to be free to vape without being scrutinized , looked down upon. Kinda like Queers coming out of the closet. We know we are doing the right thing, saving lives. But there has been some bad apples that has made us look like kid killers, refering to the kiddie labels. And there has been some individuals taking advantage of the newbies that come into the vaping world…

3 Likes

You do not have to think you need to explain it to me… I have been around for many years, and probably one of the most talked about, here and elsewhere. This is not my ego typing… not by a long shot.

One gets to the point in feeling it is just a wash and repeat. In fact, I did try to help you and many many many others… My main point is, for everyone… find your own spot. Do your own thing. There is so much written on vaping and “do it yourself” that searching and reading should pull up all kinds of information that someone with a touch of common sense (we all hope we have that still) can sift thru the info they are searching for and reasonably draw a conclusion.

ELR has been around for as long if not longer than I have… This is where everybody comes, scrapes recipes, change a percent, look ma what is mine now! Even sell juice based of these recipes… and get away with leading the public to becoming shitty mixers… Happens on just about all of the sites. ATF/Reddit connect… eh…

The community even tho it seems vast, is super small… we do not make up what commercial suppliers can profit over… Things pop out of the wood work all by themselves with out having to “call out” any one or thing/site… but in no way am I or have I said… no no… you must be “politically correct” or not say anything… People talk and make their own judgement… good bad or ugly and with all the info given or just bits and pieces… pre-judgement happens. do I say stop that too? No. I will say it just keeps happening, over and over again. Sad to say… but seen all this before.

I’m not surprised by much these days… maybe I am just jaded. Who knows?

6 Likes

I agree, we are better than this.

On the other cheek, I don’t encourage name calling/finger pointing, when something like this happens, (regardless of company), (memba when ecig express had a credit card hack? I memba, …memba when BCV had to be forced to go into paypal because of credit card hacks?) I memba.

We bring it to the light of the community, we present the facts and what is justly out of order, and we allow others to make the interpretation themselves.

Otherwise, if we don’t point out these fallacies, companies that do things like this will do the “gloat/mock-in-between-the-lines” like, I dunno, advertising as a Christian site, but having the subscription service be $6.66, (subtle irony but eh)

8 Likes

Im ended my subscription with ATF! I dont need that hassle in my life.
I liked that it was easy to post a pic with my recipe. Now if i can learn how to do that on elr im all set

4 Likes

…oh…mY …gOd, SoMeone…said CirClEjERK!! Palms out! It’s going to get a little…messy.

resize%20triggered%20fun

6 Likes

Upload a picture onto imgur.com and then copy the direct link and paste it on its own line in your notes.

8 Likes

Yeps seems like only yesterday, @DarkJester89 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I wish I had the time to hunt for cute cool pictures lol… :stuck_out_tongue:
but adding a link from any image hosting site here will bring it up… even in the forums! :smile:

5 Likes

:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints: slowly walks to the keyboard, amen , now where did I put my african horned cucumber:eggplant: :rose: :hearts:

4 Likes

Hiding behind the Irish cream coffee that is now getting cold!! ??:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

thats just pure nasty

3 Likes

Me too , plus I could put the pictures that I want to put there… if I put my recipe Milf Shake here, someone will delete it, cause it got titaaaas on it, still fully clothed, but showing a well respected clevege

and I just went ahead and paid for a year, :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I am surprised no one… has come to do any circle jerkin here…
mighty disappointed… maybe… :blush:

4 Likes

why wait?
let’s make our own circle!

4 Likes

our own circle… with blackjack… and hookers!

bite my shine metal ass

7 Likes

LOL, you guys HAD me at hidden code, bit coin, mining, but damn, we just went full on onto circle jerks, hookers, AND blackjack. I’m staying !!

7 Likes

@Jazzy_girl, @DarkJester89 nailed the image posting in that thread. Way back when WHEN it was posted, I had some issues, and found IMGUR removed a link mentioned early in the thread. Here’s what I’ve been using since…

7 Likes

BYOB… bring your own vg, flavors optional :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I just got from wall-mart, had to go check out what the hotties were wearing tonight !!
Have I missed anything !!

4 Likes

Hey guys!! I cant believe it took me this long @DarkJester89 and @SessionDrummer but i finally got it to work!!! Yay! I finally have pictures!

7 Likes