Alltheflavors and Bitcoin mining

Yeps seems like only yesterday, @DarkJester89 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I wish I had the time to hunt for cute cool pictures lol… :stuck_out_tongue:
but adding a link from any image hosting site here will bring it up… even in the forums! :smile:

5 Likes

:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints: slowly walks to the keyboard, amen , now where did I put my african horned cucumber:eggplant: :rose: :hearts:

4 Likes

Hiding behind the Irish cream coffee that is now getting cold!! ??:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

thats just pure nasty

3 Likes

Me too , plus I could put the pictures that I want to put there… if I put my recipe Milf Shake here, someone will delete it, cause it got titaaaas on it, still fully clothed, but showing a well respected clevege

and I just went ahead and paid for a year, :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I am surprised no one… has come to do any circle jerkin here…
mighty disappointed… maybe… :blush:

4 Likes

why wait?
let’s make our own circle!

4 Likes

our own circle… with blackjack… and hookers!

bite my shine metal ass

7 Likes

LOL, you guys HAD me at hidden code, bit coin, mining, but damn, we just went full on onto circle jerks, hookers, AND blackjack. I’m staying !!

7 Likes

@Jazzy_girl, @DarkJester89 nailed the image posting in that thread. Way back when WHEN it was posted, I had some issues, and found IMGUR removed a link mentioned early in the thread. Here’s what I’ve been using since…

7 Likes

BYOB… bring your own vg, flavors optional :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I just got from wall-mart, had to go check out what the hotties were wearing tonight !!
Have I missed anything !!

4 Likes

Hey guys!! I cant believe it took me this long @DarkJester89 and @SessionDrummer but i finally got it to work!!! Yay! I finally have pictures!

7 Likes

I need to learn myself, I tried imgur one time before and for some reason , I did not like it, I will give it another go !11

5 Likes

It took me over two years!! Im so excited!! Its super easy! Follow the link above and pick the direct link when you copy, from imgur. Then paste in the notes. Oh im gonna be busy now adding pics. Oh i love this place!

7 Likes

http://tinypic.com/

is yet another one that has a direct link to pic… have used it both as free, and as a member for many years.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. And it seems quite apparent with the newer generation which, aside from manners and respect, seem to be lacking in imagination and originality with respect to DIY. But that’s another topic…don’t want to derail this one.

7 Likes

Juicy Peach was at 5% in this recipe, and MY recipe say 4.99999999998%, totally original

7 Likes

Well I did not want to come right out… had to keep my manners and all… ( :stuck_out_tongue: )
where else will they get the info to fill up ATF so they can mine and… yeah… repeats for the most part…

but I want to get back to this umm circle jerking :thinking:

Dunno TZ… but you are right… :wink:

6 Likes