Alltheflavors and Bitcoin mining

Not quite sure how manners equate to not saying what you’re thinking, but ok. :thinking:

3 Likes

Got it @anon44012888 !!!

1 Like

Yeah, was gonna text your phone about that one too

2 Likes

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker(4)

4 Likes

Well, the crypto-bot gave the thread a bump so I could notice and read it, at least. Disappointing to hear this.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @MarcelJoseph. I never got bitten by the Crypto bug, but you know the deal, buy low, sell high. If you’re heavily in, then you’ll have to decide on the waiting game.

1 Like

IMG_5703

4 Likes

ShamWow is right @Rocky02852.

3 Likes

IMG_5729

4 Likes

@miiaasmith I have more than I should. I don’t know if you know this or not, but reading the topics that you can see NOW, do NOT reflect the spambot posts that we were responding to above.

2 Likes

Well it is the perennial issue regarding get rich schemes. I have seenemphasized text more three-sided angular investments than possible encounters with a deity.

3 Likes

in my experience crypto isnt really an investment if you think about it that way you will certainly lose.
if you can dedicate time and energy crypto is a great way to make money by swing trading.

2 Likes

As soon as these loser spammers search ‘bitcoin’ it’s a magnet for them to post here. OLD topic, no longer even remotely relevant or current. IMHO the entire post should be deleted. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nah it shouldn’t be deleted its a great lesson on cyber safety for the community and I haven’t seen THAT many spammers
I’ll edit in the first post that it might not be relevant to ATF anymore.

how are you so sure though?

2 Likes

IMHO if you could just change the word ‘bitcoin’ to anything else it might slow 'em down or cut down on the spammers.

ATF IIRC is now owned/sponsored by Flavorah and the OG owner ‘quetue’ has nothing to do with it. So no one would want to sully their name/involvement. Am I right about this @fidalgo_vapes ?

2 Likes

There are been no less than 20 individual spam posts in just the last half of this thread. I wont delete it but i am going to close it tho it does work as a spammer honeypot it is also drawing the spammers here.

6 Likes