Alternative (or clone) to favourite oneshot

Greetings all
new to mixing here, aside from interest in my own mixes for which i haven’t found any oneshot or shakenvape producer, i also wanted to avoid anything iffy (DAAPs, oils, sugars, etc) in my juice…

my favourite ADV (not many at all, i’m afriad) is called WHite King by a german mixer called Dampflion. haven’t had luck finding a clone on german sites (not with my german anyway).

it is described as trans. ‘a fresh and lightly sweet mix of cactus, mandarin and grapes’

aside from rumors of unlisted sucralose, there’s linalool and citral in it, hence my aversion.

INW Cactus
FA Mandarine
FA Grape White
FLV Spearmint (tried INW Mix Mint turned out to quite candy and too strong at .5%. but the rest of the 10ml test is still steeping so maybe the fruits will kick in once the mint weakens, donno.)

any suggestions on percentages to combine these ingredients and necessary additions would be appreciated.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is the one you referenced, “refreshing mix of tangerines, grapes and cactus”

I would suggest posting on Clone Request thread for more input, may have to do some single flavor testing to nail it down. As far as the Mixed Mint, Its pretty potent to me and I do use it at 0.08% or one drop per 30ml

5 Likes

done. thank you.
my reasoning was that in wanting to get rid of certain ingredients/content, it wasn’t stricly speaking a clone. but done_ hoping more hooks the better and maybe someone who knows it will find it…

3 Likes

Great, wish you luck on your mix. I probably should / could have just moved this thread over to clones for you, oops. Maybe one of the admin’s can close or merge this thread to avoid any cross posting.
I know they are very busy at these times, I’ll throw a flag out

5 Likes

thanks. if it must be i guess. though i was hoping this thread would be treated more as ‘suggested percentages, additions, etc for a fresh cactus-mandarine-grape mix?’ rather than a clone per se.

might i ask where you found the juice? [because it’s an english page, for future ref]

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry. Here’s the link: (It loads translated to English for me)

Maybe if you could describe the flavor your looking for, is it more tangerine top note or grape. Also look at recipes in the elr data base, although I did not see any with just those 3 ingredients it may give you some ideas.

2 Likes

thanks!
makes sense now, they’re in europe too these i guess

1 Like