Am I strange?

My wife and I smoked ONLY Kool Filters Kings (menthol) for 48 yrs. When we started Vaping 14 months ago, I quit smoking that day and haven’t had a cigarette since! So, not knowing ANYTHING about Vaping, I took the ladies advice at the Vape shop and bought an Evod battery and tank, and a 30ml. bottle of Halo Subzero @ 24 mg. I thought I would never vape any other juice. Ever! I still use and enjoy the Evod tanks, I have 11 sub-ohm devices the latest being a Smok Alien & a Geekvape Ammit RTA. Sorry for rambling, so to my question. I’ve been mixing for almost a year now and don’t have an ADV. Every day I have 3 Evod’style & 3 sub-ohm devices filled and rotate between them all day every day. There are several juices that I really like, have reduced my Nicotine down to 2mg. I vape because I enjoy every aspect of it. I’m rambling again! Am I an Odd Ball, or does anyone else use various juice daily? This is a GREAT site, it’s been a huge help for me and I appreciate everyone’s input! Now it’s time for me to make a donation so I can take advantage of all this info. without feeling guilty. Hahaha

21 Likes

You are here therefore you are odd lmao.

No that is not odd I have about 6 devices on my desk right now all have different juices in them and I rotate them throughout the day.

I do have 2 favorites that are in my favorite devices these are the ones I take with me when I leave the house

9 Likes

Vape what you like. My neighbor is still hooked on Halo Sub-Zero.
She also like the variations I make for her, so make some yourself…

The Ammit is GREAT. I rotate daily with at least a dozen mods/attys.

9 Likes

Glad you are here @Pap I have three or four juices I rotate all day too. It’s good to change up the flavors because it gets to where you can’t taste if you vape the same flavor too much, for me anyway. Vape on brother.

8 Likes

“If you have to ask you probably know the answer” Trevor the butcher.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say strange. I vape between 2-4 different flavors a day. When I finish a bottle I rarely get an opportunity to vape it again before a month.

I call it the once a month adv. I have mixes that when I am stumped on what to make next or have extra empty bottles I mix my trusted mixes in them. Or if I’m going out on a ledge with new mixes I mix a handful of “safe” mixes just in case.

Oddly enough my safe mixes steep the longest because there is something new on the horizon. My lastest long steep was 3.5 months. When I finally vaped it I was like oh hell yeah just right for that day.

8 Likes

@Volition, I’ve known the answer for a long time! Lol

6 Likes

Yup you’re odd. I’m odd. We’re all odd - but also kind and supportive - so vape on brother and congrats on being cig-free. As for the various juices…nothing wrong with that. I usually pack three or four 15ml gorilla bottles with different flavored juices to suit my mood(s). Also two mods (usually Hohm Wreckers) 1 tank and 1 RDA. Occasionally I’ll find a juice that’s so damn good I’ll vape it exclusively for two or three days, but I eventually go back to old habits.

6 Likes

Nope, it’s probably more strange to stick to one flavor only. I always keep 2 set ups with different flavors going each day, and change flavors almost every time I refill my tank. Keeps me tasting different flavors good without vapor’s tongue, and I don’t get bored. Some might call me fickle…but I’m never boring… :wink:

Welcome to the forums, glad you joined us!

7 Likes

Not strange in the slightest, my rotation changes day to day, I don’t have 1 single flavour that I vape all the time, but a few that I love :+1:

7 Likes

Nope not strange at all. I have 3 or 4 flavors I rotaye though daily. I even have different RDAs and tanks with all different builds on them so I can get different experiences from the same juice. Keeps my vape not boring.

5 Likes

It would appear that 95% of you are not normal.

8 Likes

The other 5% here are still building up their mod /atty collection

6 Likes

Preach brother!

5 Likes

@Volition Im normal. The voices tell me so.

3 Likes

ummmm, thanks for letting me know. That’s very good. #slowly steps back.
Everything will be alright # turns on heels and runs.

1 Like

If you’re strange, so are the vast majority of us.
I believe that most people vape a few different juices every day.
Anyway, don’t worry about what anyone else does, you do what works for you!

3 Likes

You can be strange with the rest of us! I usually vape 4 or 5 different flavors throughout the day. And I use one tank so I do it strategically. If I start with a fruit, I might move on to a creamy fruit, then to a fruity bakery, then to a cinnamon, then to a fruit that tastes good with some cinnamon, and so on. I literally go into mixing thinking about what the flavors will taste like in a tank after another flavor. Flavor train, yo! :grin:

8 Likes

Hah I’m exactly strangely the same. I always consider the transition to the point as I use it as a bit of a " what do these types of flavours do together" very rough idea. But gives me a sense. I’m worse with drippers. 3 drops of this 10 of that then I’ll do 5 of that after. Call me weird.

2 Likes

When I was buying juice, I had four flavors I would cycle through daily. When I decided to try DIY, I was worried if I could make four flavors that I liked enough to replace the purchased liquids. I now have 12 different flavors that I cycle through almost daily. Curse you ELR. :wink:

2 Likes