An article on our very own prolific mixer! DarthVapor! :D

Looky here! DarthVapor is the subject of an article :smiley:

I gotta try some of his new recipes! Iā€™m vaping a 6 month old Taro Card right now, and itā€™s so smooth, creamy and nutty :smiley:

34 Likes

Neat article and very interesting read, wonderful backdrop to the limited info I had previously.
I have found several degreeā€™s of people that mix.Ones like myself who just want something pleasurable with minimum work and then you have master mixers who milk every flavor for itā€™s worth to perfection .Then you have the DarthVapor who takes that degree to a whole new level.
He makes us all better mixers and I thank him for it.

11 Likes

It was an interesting read that gave me a bit more info on who DarthVapor is. Havenā€™t been here long enough to know what he has done but after this article i kind of know that he is one of the master mixers on ELR.

8 Likes

I also like long walks on the beach, my back scratched and I am ticklish on the back of my neck :smirk:

Thank you guys for your extremely generous compliments. I try to balance what I do and what I can post here on ELR. As you know I like to mess around with anything and everything I can, so I like to post these experiments here. If it gives people ideas or inspiration, then I am glad I can be that! At the end of the day though, I enjoy bouncing ideas off of people and broadening my own possibilities through others. There are far too many people here to mention that do this for me and I value each and every one of them!

12 Likes

Got any plans this Labor Day?:wink:

7 Likes

I do now big boy :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

You forgot horseback riding and reading poetry at dusk under a big oak tree. :laughing:

But seriously, you are a chef in extraordinary proportions! Mixing things together and creating awesomeness is in your blood! Thanks for sharing your passion with the world. :grinning:

8 Likes

Donā€™t you mean our big oak treeā€¦ oh the euphemisms we share :two_men_holding_hands:

Thanks Jim! Itā€™s all about sharing and gaining wisdom from it. Who knows where I would be if it wasnā€™t for becoming a part of ELR back towards itā€™s inception. Weā€™ve come a long way in a very short time!

8 Likes

Nice article @DarthVapor :thumbsup: congrats!

6 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate that! I have another one coming out in the Huntington Post and they started getting into the whole FDA thing and kids. I must say, I was pretty happy with how I handled it and if anything else, I have the ability to assist in the fight and lawsuits against the FDA more from the ā€œinsideā€, than I do from the sidelines.
Iā€™ll keep you guys posted!

5 Likes

Awesome. Yes please do brother. Looking forward to that one.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the articleā€¦Very niceā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You donā€™t have to worry about getting tickled by me! :slight_smile:

Glad to see that write up brother! Hopefully even more people will discover about you what I did a good while back, and that is you are an amazingly creative individual. Hatā€™s off!

4 Likes

Thanks Rob, mighty kind of you to say brother! Although, I think our relationship may be on the rocks if thereā€™s no tickle fights in our future :wink:

Hope all is well with you man!!

Cheers

5 Likes

Wow! Congrats @DarthVapor! You are quite the "man about town! "

4 Likes

great read, nice one @DarthVapor :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats ā€œChefā€ @DarthVapor your culinary skills are much appreciated by all of us DIYers and vapers alike, keep up the good work and enjoy your long walks on the beach! :smile:

4 Likes

Hey @DarthVapor not too shabby there!

2 Likes

Thanks guys and gals :wink:
I tried to give ELR some shout outs but they censored all of that, haha.

Itā€™s nice to know Iā€™m big in Malaysia :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Well done, Mr. Prolific! :wink: Kudos are well in order and you deserve every one of them. Iā€™m SO VERY glad to see that things are going so well. Big hugs and high fives and all that mumbo jumbo, touchy feely friendy stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes