Any Fellow Vegans Here?

I want to start being a Vegan!)
Any Advices? Maybe tasty recipes?

1 Like

Hi @booo269 welcome. Happy to hear about your choice. Whether for health reasons, ethical reasons or bothā€¦ Thank you. For making a difference. Take a look at this site. Perfect for starting out. :+1:

2 Likes

Pretty sure booo is a recipe site spammer which happen daily, but benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

ahhh gotcha. Thanks.

3 Likes

Me too! (vegan, not spammer)

I used to be lacto-vegetarian, but then developed dairy intolerance, and have been fully vegan since. Iā€™m not that cut-up about the dairy intolertqance cos Iā€™ve had a look round one of those factory dairy farms, and think that the poor beasts would be better-off served up for somebodyā€™s Sunday Roast, than kept in such inhumane conditions. So, now, I donā€™t feel so guilty :slight_smile:

Iā€™m one of the pickiest vapers (not to mention eaters) around , cos iā€™ve wound up with all sorts of other food/chemical sensitivities, including PG sensitivity.

3 Likes

I am vegan, I have been vegan for about 17 + years I was vegetarian first. I am also a vegan private chef

3 Likes

Not a Vegan but a Vegetarian for at least 20 years by now. Pescatarian is perhaps the proper name for it since i made the choice to still eat fish and seafood.

3 Likes

@MassVape thatā€™s amazing. Happy to hear it. :boom:

@Norseman 20 years! awesome. Happy to see you again man :facepunch:

3 Likes

@MisterSinner Thanks man, hope you are doing good. :metal:

3 Likes

Yes proud to be vegan although I do not announce it to many people as I get a lot of stick which is not a problem.

4 Likes

Hanging in there as usual. Hope you are good as well.

3 Likes

Same here. I donā€™t ā€œpreachā€ it but I do try to help anyone who asks about it.

2 Likes

Exactly the same as me but I am probably more undercover as I live in Portugal and very behind here. In the UK is more advanced I used to have a lot of vegan clients in the Uk and would go back to work. But this year I lost all of my work due to the circumstances.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully things will get better soon .

2 Likes

Yes been a difficult year so far sure it is the the same for everyone or most people.

3 Likes

Hanging in there isnā€™t bad at all. Basically the same for me.

3 Likes

Yes been quite nice actually to have a year out clears the mind and reset for next year.

5 Likes

Yessssssss !!! 2 years and counting #vgang

3 Likes

Sweet!!! Good for you! :tada::facepunch::tada: @robin

3 Likes

I suppose we could all become Breatharians.

3 Likes