Any help with this is appreciated (girl scout simoan flavor)

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/337845/

I use FA Chocolate and FA Cocoa for my Twixted recipes. For the Caramel I use a combination of TFA Caramel and TFA Caramel Candy. If I myself were to attempt a Samoan I would base it on my Twixted recipe and it would start out here…

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% - .5
Caramel (Original) (TPA) - 6%
Caramel Candy (TPA) - 2.5%
Chocolate (FA) 1.5%
Cocoa (FA) - .5
Coconut (FA) - 1.5%
Cookie (FA) - 2%
Marshmallow (TPA) - 2.5
Vienna Cream (FA) - 2%

I found from research and experimentation that Acetyl Pyrazine is a key ingredient in Chocolate mixes. It adds a bit of sweetness and and richness to the chocolate. You are trying to imitate milk chocolate. Double Dark Chocolate is one I havent used yet. But reading the description on ecigexpress it sounds to me it is more of a Chocolate frosting flavor. Which won’t achieve a Milk Chocolate flavor. As you see in my recipe above I use Chocolate, Cocoa, and Vienna Cream. These three flavors together for me produce the Chocolate I was after.

I would suggest you work on each flavor of the Samoan individually. Get a Chocolate juice to taste like you want. Then get the Caramel figured out. Then the Coconut. Then the Cookie. Once you get each one of those flavors dialed in you can produce a good recipe with the combined ingredients.

1 Like

What @LordVapor said. Ditch TPA Chocolates completely and go with Cap or FA. TPA sucks at making chocolate flavors. I’ve Inawera chocolate cream is good, too. Cap Double chocolate is pretty good, but I still get a little bit of a tootsie roll taste with it. Hard to find a chocolate that doesn’t have that.

The best caramel I’ve been able to produce uses TFA Kentucky bourbon and FW salted caramel with TFA butterscotch and TFA English toffee. It’s a very rich caramel, should stick out of the chocolate a bit. TFA coconut is also solid.

Man, that sounds delicious! Inspired!! - spewin’ I’ve only got 1 of those ingredients!
What %ages?(… for when I’ve got the other 3)

1 Like

I second this. I would like to try to make this Caramel you speak of.

Ok, the caramel is from a cloned tobacco recipe I worked up. Technically even the tobaccos, smooth especially, help for caramel, but not the nuts. The big wildcard is the vanilla…I just got many commercial vanillas I will be trying as my homemade version is not very powerful. If you do go homemade, I think Mexican or Madagascar beans would be closer to the real thing.

if you are interested in the full John Wayne clone, I am going to substitute half 7 leaves and half ry4 for my next 100ml batch. This is an ADV for me a few days a week. Buying the real thing was killing me, but it’s SO good if you like caramel.

Uncle Junks John Wayne Clone

Ingredient %
(TFA) Coconut 0.5
Butterscotch TFA (TPA) 1.5
English Toffee (TPA) 0.5
Homemade Papua Vanilla 3
Kentucky Bourbon By TFA / (TPA) 2
Salted Caramel (FW) 1.5
Smooth (TPA) 5
TFA dx hazelnut 0.25
TFA ry4 double 1.5
Toasted almond TFA 0.25

Flavor total: 16%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

ChocoCoconut Cookies : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/579999/ChocoCoconut+Cookies

0.6% Caramel (MF)
0.75% Coconut (FA)
2.5% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
1% Dark Chocolate (MF)
1.5% Marshmallow (FA)
2% Torrone (FA)
0.4% Vanilla (MF)

Flavor total: 8.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4CZZ

1 Like